📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

Random Coldplay thoughts...

• Replies 41.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just wanted to say, after 5 years of being part of the Coldplay fandom, first on Coldplaying, now on Coldplaying, Twitter and other platforms, a wonderful thing happened today: Coldplay followed me

On this day exactly 5 years ago, a young and innocent person who was just getting really into Coldplay wanted to sign up on a forum called Coldplaying. Faced with the question of what to pick as a use

Today exactly 5 years ago, I joined the Coldplaying community and I don't regret that that. To be honest, it's probably one of the best things that have happened in my life! I had never thought I woul

Posted Images

Perhaps something like this?

I know this is Beau Biden's funeral, but same idea, very different circumstances obviously.

As an aside, I randomly thought about that performance the other day. My favourite part was not the performance, but afterwards when Chris went to shake hands with the immediate family. So often we see adults do this and its no big deal, but what stood out was Chris taking time to shake the hands of the kids as well. What a great human being he is : )

• Like 1

I read that, too. It's frightening. But I don't think we should copy what she is writing and thus give her attention. Some Coldplay haters finally might believe her. She isn't Insane. After having lost in court against Chris this is her revenge.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh my goodness I was just browsing Twitter and this poor woman (who was ordered a restraint from Chris Martin for stalking) is at it again.

This is really disturbing. She needs professional help URGENTLY :([ATTACH=full]9139[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]9140[/ATTACH]

I'm sorry for my language but who the hell is she?

She has stalked Chris for a long time and threatened him talking of death and suicide concerning his kids and Dacota Johnson. Finally she was told in court by the judge that she had to stay away from Chris and the others for the next 5 years. She is insane.

• Wow 2