✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Izzy bizu has collaborated with Chris before on one of her songs, maybe this time Izzy is being recorded for a song for Coldplay’s next album??

Guy also posted on IG yesterday that he was travelling back from Amsterdam after finishing some work on his new clothing/design company, so something must be happening in the studio!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
2 minutes ago, I ran away said:

Yay for being back ? but jeez, everywhere is full of spam ?

Edit: RIP signature

A lot of things are sort of broken right now but I’ll sort it out tomorrow. I’ve been working on this for 8 straight days and today it is finally working! There’s a bunch of issues including colour mismatches (clearly), spam, code issues and more. All will be fixed soon!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I can imagine what an effort it was, and I'm so glad it's back ! I was just shocked at the amount of spam threads that apparently get thrown at Coldplaying everyday (a lot of them here with older dates) but that are filtered out and we never got to see them before ! Wow. Makes you appreciate the whole forum even more, somehow.

Edited by I ran away
typo
  • Like 4

On this day exactly 5 years ago, a young and innocent person who was just getting really into Coldplay wanted to sign up on a forum called Coldplaying. Faced with the question of what to pick as a username, she decided to go with a Coldplay song that she had only recently discovered but that spoke to her, in a way, more than any other: I Ran Away.

And the rest, as they say, is history... ❤️

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

2 minutes ago, I ran away said:

On this day exactly 5 years ago, a young and innocent person who was just getting really into Coldplay wanted to sign up on a forum called Coldplaying. Faced with the question of what to pick as a username, she decided to go with a Coldplay song that she had only recently discovered but that spoke to her, in a way, more than any other: I Ran Away.

And the rest, as they say, is history... ❤️

Happy 5th anniversary! ?

• Thanks 1

Glad to see this forum still active! I usually visit at least once a week (mostly lurking and liking posts haha) but I hadn't visited it for a few weeks. I like the new design and hope everyone is okay, especially with everything that's going on in the world ❤️ 

Reading I ran away's post above made me realise that I have been a member for 4 years (since late March 2016) and a Coldplayer for 4,5 years which is insane to me. It seems like it was yesterday when I really got into Coldplay but time passed without me even realising it. I wasn't the same person I was 4,5 years ago and Coldplay and this forum helped me feel better back then and still do. Even when there are times when I haven't listened to Coldplay in a while, they are still in my heart and when I listen to them again their songs have the same effect on me like always. I think Coldplay will always have that special spot in my heart. I hope Coldplaying will exist for many more years as well, I really like that we have a forum that all of us can connect, this community is one of the best I've stumbled upon. 

Also wanted to say that I love that Coldplay has been interacting with us a little bit these past few weeks, with Chris' live, Jonny recommending songs, Guy posting interesting things ( also happy birthday to this beautiful bassist ❤️ ).

I don' really know why I am writing this, it's really late here and I should be sleeping lol ? i just wanted to say thank you to Coldplay for coming into my life and Coldplaying for existing I guess and I'll come back tomorrow to see more posts that I've missed

• Like 9

48 minutes ago, Hedwig said:

Glad to see this forum still active! I usually visit at least once a week (mostly lurking and liking posts haha) but I hadn't visited it for a few weeks. I like the new design and hope everyone is okay, especially with everything that's going on in the world ❤️ 

Reading I ran away's post above made me realise that I have been a member for 4 years (since late March 2016) and a Coldplayer for 4,5 years which is insane to me. It seems like it was yesterday when I really got into Coldplay but time passed without me even realising it. I wasn't the same person I was 4,5 years ago and Coldplay and this forum helped me feel better back then and still do. Even when there are times when I haven't listened to Coldplay in a while, they are still in my heart and when I listen to them again their songs have the same effect on me like always. I think Coldplay will always have that special spot in my heart. I hope Coldplaying will exist for many more years as well, I really like that we have a forum that all of us can connect, this community is one of the best I've stumbled upon. 

Also wanted to say that I love that Coldplay has been interacting with us a little bit these past few weeks, with Chris' live, Jonny recommending songs, Guy posting interesting things ( also happy birthday to this beautiful bassist ❤️ ).

I don' really know why I am writing this, it's really late here and I should be sleeping lol ? i just wanted to say thank you to Coldplay for coming into my life and Coldplaying for existing I guess and I'll come back tomorrow to see more posts that I've missed

Glad to see you back! I think it's amazing that this forum is still around-looking at some of the old threads is almost like a time capsule of their whole career.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Hedwig said:

Great to see you back here! I can't even remember when I joined Coldplaying (my join date gets reset often due to all the database work I do) but I think I just passed 5 years! I may be a bit biased but I think it's a lovely place for all of us to come together and discuss nothing but Coldplay ? it has felt extra special lately with everything going on.

Don't worry, Coldplaying will be here until the day I physically can no longer run it!

Thank you for coming on here and contributing ?

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Hes on now, but seems to be from the show he did already; the snippet of Yellow.

edit: and they havent friggin Ellen talking over it anyways...

edit2: oof, yup, thats it...

Edited by jc90

1 hour ago, merril said:

They should have given Chris more time to perform some music. After all, it was him who initiated the whole worldwide Show.

^also, I mean, fine, you dont want to give him more  time since he isnt the biggest celeb, but dont just replay the performance he did already! But if you are going to replay the performance he did, dont have someone talk over it! 

• Like 1