🪐CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND RUMOURS ON COLDPLAY'S UPCOMING ALBUM🪐

Random Coldplay thoughts...

• Replies 41.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just wanted to say, after 5 years of being part of the Coldplay fandom, first on Coldplaying, now on Coldplaying, Twitter and other platforms, a wonderful thing happened today: Coldplay followed me

Today exactly 5 years ago, I joined the Coldplaying community and I don't regret that that. To be honest, it's probably one of the best things that have happened in my life! I had never thought I woul

On this day exactly 5 years ago, a young and innocent person who was just getting really into Coldplay wanted to sign up on a forum called Coldplaying. Faced with the question of what to pick as a use

Posted Images

So last night I dreamed that I was at a work event and randomly Coldplay comes out on stage and does a Pearl Jam cover??? (song I couldn't place but somehow knew it was Pearl Jam) I was so stunned and star struck I didn't even try to get near the stage and then they were gone and I was sad I missed my chance. Then I speculated with coworkers if doing an alt rock cover meant the next album would be more in that direction. :joy:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

My friend, who lives in London, has to pass The Bakery on the bus three times a week. She's under strict instruction to report / photograph any activity she sees there. Latest photo showed NOTHING - all shut up and small barrier across parking spot.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1

My friend, who lives in London, has to pass The Bakery on the bus three times a week. She's under strict instruction to report / photograph any activity she sees there. Latest photo showed NOTHING - all shut up and small barrier across parking spot.

Has she seen anything else recently?

I've heard they have recording sessions right now in Malibu at woodshed studios or something like that

Where did you hear that? Guy seems to have indeed flown to LA, but are Will and Jonny there, too?

• Like 2