✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

• 2 weeks later...

Any wayI can get the BTS ARMY to get Ink spiking in views? So it can pass Everglow Live again? I’ve tried Twitter, Facebook group (posts were ignored) and made a YT VIDEO….nothing seems to work. What can I do? It be a miracle to get this to happen! I’d love the ARMY forever!

Edited by IcebatofvalikinRRBZ8

• 3 weeks later...

I made this mashup of Every Teardrop and Born Slippy about 10 years ago. Posted it to the board using some file sharing site then forgot about it. Decided to upload it to YouTube today. Wasn't sure where else to put this. It's a banger. Enjoy 

Edited by Famous Old Painter
  • Care 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was listening to Ghost Stories and came suddenly to the realisation that 'Midnight' is the exact middle song of the album. Does anyone know if there has been a reason for this? For me Midnight is the most typical Ghost Stories track; just so cold, it only really comes in when you need it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow 1

• 4 months later...

?I think I understand the references in Birds. It's about Jonny oc and his relation with Chris! My short analysis:

Standing in the corner (Jon known as 'the stoned guy' in the corner) 

Studying the lights (Jon studied astronomy) 

Dreaming of escape 

Keep me up at night (Jon playing on his guitar midnight) 

We don't need words (Jon has never been a big talker) 

We'll be birds

I leave the rest to you! 

Edited by WhiteShadow7

After working on it for basically the entire year, Coldplay's list of awards on Wikipedia is now officially a featured article, which means it's a high quality list with reliable sources. My journey began here:

And it now ends here! (The missing stuff on Wikipedia is because the ceremonies need to have their own article to be included, which is nonsense in my opinion, but whatever).

When I became a Coldplay fan one of the things I first noticed was how understated their legacy is, I know awards are not everything but it's part of their achievements, making them well documented is essencial and the least I could to in return for those who provided the music that was there for me when no one was. Love this old men! Anyway, here's a before and after + their achievements and impact section, which I also wrote.

Edited by gustavothehuman
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I was wondering how Coldplay, as a band internally known for uniting people from all over the world, would respond on the current circumstances in Ukraine. Will they make some kind of statements, take a position or will they take distance from this?

It is terrible seeing how one man is able to destroy a country for his ridiculous paranoid beliefs. It's absolutely disgusting. I wish the best for you all in Ukraine, in Russia and everywhere in the world. Let's try to stay positive and hope that love will reign over this.🙏🏼❤️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nelson Gibb said:

Does anyone know the tracklist for Coldplay's unreleased "Panic - EP?" What songs (other than "Panic") were meant to be on this EP? Maybe tracks like "Vitamins?" "So Sad?" Is there any way to know for sure?

I don't recall any information about it, I think we can only speculate!