✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

This is not actually random but I had to share it with you...

I was watching "Who wants to be a millionair?"(in Croatia) and question was: "If Chris Martin is on the stage you're seeing which band?" And girl knew the answer... :D :D :D Ooh everything is so COLDPLAY related TODAY...

This is not actually random but I had to share it with you...

I was watching "Who wants to be a millionair?"(in Croatia) and question was: "If Chris Martin is on the stage you're seeing which band?" And girl knew the answer... :D :D :D Ooh everything is so COLDPLAY related TODAY...

THAT'S AWESOME :dance:

Aww that's so cool grace! boyfriend material perhaps? :rolleyes:

And I live the RSVP theories! That'd be so cool if it had something to do with the cd title! :stunned: we'll see ;)

Well, in fact it is not really the cd title... :D

With a little help ( I just needed to know what RSVP meant), I found what it was and the mystery behind the new design website. There is a hidden message! ;)

We spoke in the French Area and we are sure (or almost) there is a hidden message.

When you find this message. You have to do something after that :) I did that. :P

Yeah, I think somethin's going on. Not obviously a wedding. The person who will guess the hidden message and who will do the right action will won something interesting.