✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

yeah we do!!!:D:D

what textbook is that?:thinking:it looks so awesome:lol:!!!!!!!!

Its a Canadian textbook for Social Studies. He was in the 'Charity' chapter... oh gosh haha. What luck? When I first saw it I said, "Wwy would they shouw a picture of some guy playing with rice, or snow? Has nothing to do with - OMG! CHRIS!". Everyone laughed, hehe, showing my Coldplay pride :D

:DI watched the on-demand thing where it shows the old time from 2002-2005 when coldplay were on jools!!!!!!32 minutes of coldplay music straight!!!!:heart:

That's what I watched today!!!! With Karen!!! Chris + afro + same amazing voice even at his youngest= :wacky::heart:

Its a Canadian textbook for Social Studies. He was in the 'Charity' chapter... oh gosh haha. What luck? When I first saw it I said, "Wwy would they shouw a picture of some guy playing with rice, or snow? Has nothing to do with - OMG! CHRIS!". Everyone laughed, hehe, showing my Coldplay pride :D

:laugh3::laugh3:some guy playing with rice OMG CHRIS!!!:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:♥

A Coldplay fan! I was at a local fest in our neighborhood and this girl I know came up to me and said "I LOVE YOUR SHIRT!" And I was wearing my VLV shirt. So I started SPAZZING big time because she said she was a fan and I asked what her favorite song was and she said Shiver!! And if she knows that song, I know that she is a fan!

She was supposed to go to the Alpine Valley concert, but she got grounded :( But I showed her the link to this website that I wrote on my foot :lol: and I told her to sign up!

I know!!! I sure hope she does, her name is Colleen.

Cool:)

Heehee I also like to draw things on me! I usually draw the equal sign and right "maketradefair.com" on my hand, and on Jonny's birthday I wrote "I love you Jonny-boy" on my left arm:D

Cool:)

Heehee I also like to draw things on me! I usually draw the equal sign and right "maketradefair.com" on my hand, and on Jonny's birthday I wrote "I love you Jonny-boy" on my left arm:D

I always do the equal sign! I did it today for the first time in awhile though because my friends keep reminding me that I will get ink poisoning and I'm getting little black specks. :laugh3: