✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Haha, there was this on in my class that begun saying random things about jeans and stuff, because she works in a store for clothes, so I said to her; if you're going to say random things about jeans, I'm just going to say random things about Coldplay to you everyday :lol:!

And she's fine with it :D! So I get to let out my craziness a little at school :lol:!

Aww thank's Amy! :hug:

You're the best Florida person! (how the hell do you say it if someone is from florida? floridan? whattt :D) :kiss::hug:

I'm just watching the brit awards 2009! (it came on finnish tv sat-sunday night! and it was on ike february :D) Coldplay were so good! tho it was weird seeing butterflies coming during VLV! :stunned: It made me cry a bit :(

:hug:no problem Johku:D:D well you can just call me the best Sri lankan/Lebanese person:smug: :lol:!!!!!!

:D:smug:

@the brit awards I was so sad to see no one singing VLV in the audience:shifty::lol::wacko:

Haha, there was this on in my class that begun saying random things about jeans and stuff, because she works in a store for clothes, so I said to her; if you're going to say random things about jeans, I'm just going to say random things about Coldplay to you everyday :lol:!

And she's fine with it :D! So I get to let out my craziness a little at school :lol:!

^^ Aww cute !:wacky:

One of my teacher said to us today " I'd like you to stay informed, and to get interested in British culture "

*inner smile, Coldplay*

And she went on : "You know, you can also listen to the radio ... Just listen to that BBC1 radio once in a while for instance, this radio is great"

And then I thought "Did she, too, listen to the 60 mins Glasgow show ?" :shocked2:

Anyway I'm going to do just as she said :D .