✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Does anyone else agree that "The Hardest Part" describes the atmosphere right now quite well?

And the strangest thing

Was waiting for that bell to ring

It was the strangest start

^Waiting for Coldplay's new stuff is a strange feeling, don't you think? It's a new feeling to me.......

I could feel it go down

Bittersweet I could taste in my mouth

Silver lining in the clouds

^This perfectly describes my feelings about the ending of the Viva era!

And I tried to sing

But I couldn't think of anything

^I can't think of a way to describe my feelings right now.

Does anyone else agree that "The Hardest Part" describes the atmosphere right now quite well?

And the strangest thing

^Waiting for Coldplay's new stuff is a strange feeling, don't you think? It's a new feeling to me.......

I could feel it go down

And I tried to sing

Perfect. Ironically, a Coldplay song kind of answered my Coldplay pain. Gosh, why do my Lovers in Japan have to go away "for a while"? Not the biggest fan of their new site either, it says "Hasta La Vista" .... :cry:

http://www.coldplay.com/mobile/live.php

It is sort of ironic. I guess Coldplay is just that amazing:D

I'm gonna miss their Viva performances for sure.

But I'm sure that the site the have now is sort of temporary. My guess is that they'll update it at some point.

Haha they are! I hope they do. Well whatever they do int he future will for sure be extraordinary... its Coldplay :D

One: It was kind of lame it was in a different language. Is that spanish or latin or what? Whatever... I'm dumb. :lol:

Two: Did they have to say it so... is blatantly the right word? I don't think they realize what a state we are in.

Spanish :p

I feel empty...

Coldplay doesn't know that they have just kinda broke us, well idk if the word is broke...

And the strangest thing

I could feel it go down

And I tried to sing

yes i agree

i really cant believe that its over

Since I wasn't around when they announced Viva la Vida, I'm wondering as to how they announced it?

Nor was I, I saw it on itunes. But They won't be announcing another cd till late next yr, around then. And a tour in 2011 or 2012.

:bigcry:

I haven't listened to Coldplay for 8 days, I got nother 6 to go since I am punishing myself, and all I here is the "OoOoOo" from Viva La Vida in my head...

Nor was I, I saw it on itunes. But They won't be announcing another cd till late next yr, around then. And a tour in 2011 or 2012.

:bigcry:

I haven't listened to Coldplay for 8 days, I got nother 6 to go since I am punishing myself, and all I here is the "OoOoOo" from Viva La Vida in my head...

8 days? Wow, well you're halfway there, at least. Stay strong! :)

I can't believe I missed the whole photoblog. I couldn't go on this morning and then I was at my nephew's b-day party the whole afternoon. It was 3:15pm here in CA and 11:15pm in London time and I was thinking to myself, it' over. And I got really sad and surprisingly I didn't cry. I listened to Fix You and it eased some of the pain. On the bright side of things, I'm slowly making my niece into a Coldplay fan. She loves Viva La Vida and Yellow.

Novah, how did all your bracelets break? None of mine have broken yet...

Coldplay is the perfect SUMMER band as well...I don't know why, but Parachutes is definetley my summer album...it reminds me of summer, and it somehow makes me happy and sad at the same time. AROBTTH is all year round, and Viva and X&Y would be winter :)

i always thought of it like parachutes is spring and summer cuz its happy and mellow, viva is fall cuz parts of it are happy and summery like strawberry swing but other parts like violet hill and cemetaries of london just sound... cold x and y is definately winter and rush o blood is spring.

..... that was random...:hat:

Novah, how did all your bracelets break? None of mine have broken yet...

How long have you had yours? I think it was the 11 months of hot showers--seems to turn the soft rubber into hard plastic. I took the last one off last night intentionally to mark the end of the VLV era.

Maybe it's time for a new avatar too... :thinking:

I am really curious about what "RSVP" means... ( you know, you have a new email "[email protected] " in the coldplay website....)

So I have theories.... :lol:

1 : RSVP are initials for their next album. They already know how its title ! XD

2 : Coldplay is preparing a great project for us. RSVP is a code. I have just no idea what it means... :lol: