✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

:wacky:really?????

Yes ! I can't wait, I've always wanted to learn about British history, it seems very interesting . :D

PS : And maybe I'll hear about British music during these courses . Maybe I'll hear about good music . Maybe the teacher will mention Coldplay, why not ?!! As part of a "Best music in the History of Great-Britain" section ...?

Ok I'm dreaming :lol: .

(:

i was on the train last week and the roof was glass and reflective,

and when i looked up i saw i guy wearing a Viva la Vida shirt a couple rows ahead of us.

I let out a woo and

loudly said I love Coldplay. (:

Aaaah that's awesome !! I understand you !

The same thing happended to me the day after the Parc des Princes concert, my sister and I saw that man wearing the T-shirt with the Delacroix painting on it and the tour dates printed on the back ... My sister said "Hey look !! He was there with us at the stadium yesterday !" . We were about to talk to him but he "left us" at the next station ... arrrg ! :(

I was all hyper though ! :D

Edit : I should have followed him :sick:

I'm sure it'll happen to you as well one day, BerrymanGirl1 !

^^ hahahaha! Oh my god the same thing kinda happend to me! The day of the coldplay concert in manchester me and my friend were walking around in this shopping mall there and we walked into this shop and sat down and these two guys walked passed the door with a coldplay and U2 t shirt on and we ran out and said Hey! We love your t shirt and both of them were like what? mine? And we said the guy with the coldplay one on! And he said oh thanks! And then the other guy was like :( and we were like we love yours too :lol::lol: Hahha it was kind of random! They were both going to the same concert as us that night too! :lol:

^^ hahahaha! Oh my god the same thing kinda happend to me! The day of the coldplay concert in manchester me and my friend were walking around in this shopping mall there and we walked into this shop and sat down and these two guys walked passed the door with a coldplay and U2 t shirt on and we ran out and said Hey! We love your t shirt and both of them were like what? mine? And we said the guy with the coldplay one on! And he said oh thanks! And then the other guy was like :( and we were like we love yours too :lol::lol: Hahha it was kind of random! They were both going to the same concert as us that night too! :lol:

That's cool how there are coincidences like that ... They must be signs ... Warning sings .

^ that was random .

:laugh3: :D

Hello guys!

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/TVLmF3nku730N4HD

:laugh3: Phil looks weird...

EDIT: I'm listening to this Regina Spektor song. In the song she repeats, "Long live the king" and that reminded me of VLV. It's from the perspective of the 32nd son of the king, Oedipus. Jonny and Chris are both 32..

And a line from the song is "And then one morning I woke up and I thought Rex, Rex, Rex, Rex" Reminds me of Will's son.

That's so awesome! :D I wish I had someone to tell to too ;) I was talking about wembley all day at school today and let me tell you, PEOPLE WERE REALLY ANNOYED! :D

:laugh3:Rania you are lucky my friends dont care:(

Hahaha, I know! I don't think she cares though :lol:!

You should annoyed them, its our right :lol:!

^^ Aww cute !:wacky:

One of my teacher said to us today " I'd like you to stay informed, and to get interested in British culture "

*inner smile, Coldplay*

And she went on : "You know, you can also listen to the radio ... Just listen to that BBC1 radio once in a while for instance, this radio is great"

And then I thought "Did she, too, listen to the 60 mins Glasgow show ?" :shocked2:

Anyway I'm going to do just as she said :D .

Hahahahaha :D!!!

Hello guys!

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/TVLmF3nku730N4HD

:laugh3: Phil looks weird...

EDIT: I'm listening to this Regina Spektor song. In the song she repeats, "Long live the king" and that reminded me of VLV. It's from the perspective of the 32nd son of the king, Oedipus. Jonny and Chris are both 32..

And a line from the song is "And then one morning I woke up and I thought Rex, Rex, Rex, Rex" Reminds me of Will's son.

Hello ! :)

I'm still convinced all these are other signs ... It can't be simple coincidence, right ?

And I laughed SO hard at that video, thanks for the link ! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Heheh...you're welcome.

There are so many signs...look up You Can't Stop the Beat.

'Cause the WORLD keeps spinnin' round and round

And my heart's keepin' count to THE SPEED OF SOUND

I was LOST! 'til I heard the drums and I found my way...

And earlier in the day I made a video of Chris and Jonny dancing disco together. :uhoh: It's creepy--Jonny's a woman in the video.