✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

My science teacher kept on spinning a globe today and it reminded me of parachutes! :D Haha, and then right after he said there was only a 42 mile difference (i don't exactly know, something to do with the equator) between something, and THEN he was talking about how slow the SPEED OF SOUND was...agh! It was killing me! Lol

Did you go?

And I know the feeling. It all seems sooo surreal. I don't even know why. One thing I would like the most right now is to go back in time and take in their concert I went to. Because at their concert I felt so, I don't even know, soo different, it was so surreal. Gosh, Ill miss them :cry:

Why are the gone? :( :( :( :( :(

(They are not actually gone, I just feel empty...)

I know exactly what you mean. I want to go back and relive the concerts I went to. It feels as though they happened 10 years ago intead of a couple of months ago:(

I was just reading old Coldplay news on Metrolyrics.com... and I came across this:

Coldplay are to be the stars of a new TV documentary after they were followed with cameras for six months.

The British band will be featured in a special episode of acclaimed arts programme the South Bank Show. It will be shown on ITV1 in the UK on September 20 at 10:15pm and it will be called The Coldplay show.

The programme will give viewers an insight into the life of the band.

A message on their website read: "The show accompanied Coldplay for six months, taking in their wins at this year's Grammys Awards, touring Japan, the Brit Awards and the War Child concert in London, and spending quality time with them whilst they work on their next album in the Bakery, with Brian Eno.

"It also features host Melvyn Bragg in discussion with the band."

Is this true? It really doesn't seem like something Coldplay would do... anyone from the UK... has it been screened yet? Please tell me if it has, as I'm not from there...

It's true, and it has aired already. But it's being uploaded online by some people, here's the thread where you can find it:http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57439&page=89

If you go back through the previous pages you should see some links for downloading:)

My downoad is on 34%!!!!! Come on, come on, I wanna watch!:dance:

GUYS! :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG! :dance:

I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF! :P

I haven't listened to Coldplay in 11, I was trying to make it to this friday!

BUT I didn't! On the way home and Viva La Vida started playing on the radio, I reached to turn it off, but it had already started, that feeling, that feeling that just makes you wanna sing at the top of your lungs. WELL I did sing at the top of my lungs. Oh my god. It was perfection. :smug:

I didn't make it a full 14 days, but I made 11. I love them so much. I really do :D :heart:

I know exactly what you mean. I want to go back and relive the concerts I went to. It feels as though they happened 10 years ago intead of a couple of months ago:(QUOTE]

LRLRL is helpling me alot with this :p

I remember when he told us we were getting it (I already knew) but ti was so funny.

Chris: "We kinda cant sell it on ebay, because of its low price, its free"

I remember him laughing so hard. Gosh I remember so much :cry:

I cant wait till their next tour (in 4 yrs :() I am sooo gunna be pumped! :D

GUYS! :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG! :dance:

I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF! :P

I haven't listened to Coldplay in 11, I was trying to make it to this friday!

BUT I didn't! On the way home and Viva La Vida started playing on the radio, I reached to turn it off, but it had already started, that feeling, that feeling that just makes you wanna sing at the top of your lungs. WELL I did sing at the top of my lungs. Oh my god. It was perfection. :smug:

I didn't make it a full 14 days, but I made 11. I love them so much. I really do :D :heart:

I would never even ATTEMPT to stop listening to them!:bomb:

I know exactly what you mean. I want to go back and relive the concerts I went to. It feels as though they happened 10 years ago intead of a couple of months ago:(QUOTE]

LRLRL is helpling me alot with this :p

I remember when he told us we were getting it (I already knew) but ti was so funny.

Chris: "We kinda cant sell it on ebay, because of its low price, its free"

I remember him laughing so hard. Gosh I remember so much :cry:

I cant wait till their next tour (in 4 yrs :() I am sooo gunna be pumped! :D

Yeah I know LRLRL was really helpful for me too:D

Hey, keep your hopes up, they may start touring again in only 2 or 3 years:)

Johku: It's an hour long, but it's really worth waiting for it. ;)

Glad you finally got LRLRL ... it really wasn't a problem getting them in Hannover and Munich, I've got two too.

Gosh, I just heard Clocks on the TV and the tears start streaming down my face ... I really don't know where they come from ... :\

I would never even ATTEMPT to stop listening to them!:bomb:

Yeah I know LRLRL was really helpful for me too:D

Hey, keep your hopes up, they may start touring again in only 2 or 3 years:)

Lol! But when you loose them, you want them even more than you ever have! Its an amazing feeling hearing them again! And I hope they go on tour in two years, wow I can't really wait. They are my smexy lovers in london :D

Johku: I had to watch it again today ... it's a really nice and warm feeling the show gives you ...

I'm trying not to cry again ... :lol: ... I'm so glad there are people here who understand why I'm crying ... everyone else would just look at me as if I was some kind of lunatic ...

today after school this kid in my spanish class was talking to me at my locker and he saw my coldplay tote and was like "that new coldplay is sick!!" and i was like "what new song?" and he was like "that one you posted on facebook last night" and i was like "WEDDING BELLS?!?!?! you listened to that?!" and he was like "yeah it was really good!!" and i said "yeah i know they better finish it and put it on their new album, that's all i have to say" and he was like "yeah but the thing is i'm a little disillusioned by coldplay" and i was like "what do you mean you're disillusioned by them?" and then he called chris an asshole and i punched him a few time said "HE IS NOT AN ASSHOLE!!!!! HE'S THE SWEETEST, NICEST PERSON EVER!!! i'm not talking to you anymore!!" then i left

:veryangry2:!!!!

^^[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJl05UUtFzY&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Wedding Bells - Coldplay[/ame]

today in CVP i swore i heard someone playing Trouble, and then i thought i heard Spies a bit later. i was probably just imagining it both times.

but then as i listened to my mp3 player on the bus (on shuffle, mind) Spies came on immediately followed by Trouble.

too freaky. :stunned:

Ahh :) i know one that happen about two months ago..

They where havin' an sale at the supermarket for oranges so my mum rushed me to the SM to go buy some and then they had the scientist and i started singing to it while picking good oranges xD

They been airing alot of Coldplay songs in the supermarket lately xD

So far i've heard Clocks, Scientist and Viva La Vida.

I'm like, *Gasp* "I KNOW THISS SONG!!"

Ahh :) i know one that happen about two months ago..

They where havin' an sale at the supermarket for oranges so my mum rushed me to the SM to go buy some and then they had the scientist and i started singing to it while picking good oranges xD

They been airing alot of Coldplay songs in the supermarket lately xD

So far i've heard Clocks, Scientist and Viva La Vida.

I'm like, *Gasp* "I KNOW THISS SONG!!"

I know! I am hearing them more often :p

Guys! Is it me of does Wedding Bells sound like a mix of Parachutes, Lovers in Japan, Gravity, Til Kingdom Come?

I think Coldplay is finally doing it....

I knew they would! :D

Start writing songs with everything they have done before, putting it all together, like a mosaic. :wacko:

It makes me think the end is near tho :cry:

But I still love them for doing this.

Weddings are suppose start a new chapter, start something else, saying goodbye to your old life right? I HOPE COLDPLAY ISNT DOING THAT!?!?! :worried:

(hence the site....)

@ Grace: omg that's so horrible!! I would never talk to the dude again until he apologized!! :angry:

The South Bank Show was..THE BEST THING TV HAS EVER HAD!! seriously! i gotta see it again right after I get out of school!! maybe I'll skip to get to see it sooner :P I loved every second of it :heart:

YES !!! I made sure to keep it safe on my computer and my USB key in case my comp would crash haha ...

We have a Choir taking place at my university every tuesday evening so I gave it a go and there I saw that man who looks EXACTLY like Jonny . The same little bear, same lips, same eyes ... But he didn't have a cap and he has a high voice . He was in the Tenor section . I kept looking at him in awe but he didn't notice haha .

today after school this kid in my spanish class was talking to me at my locker and he saw my coldplay tote and was like "that new coldplay is sick!!" and i was like "what new song?" and he was like "that one you posted on facebook last night" and i was like "WEDDING BELLS?!?!?! you listened to that?!" and he was like "yeah it was really good!!" and i said "yeah i know they better finish it and put it on their new album, that's all i have to say" and he was like "yeah but the thing is i'm a little disillusioned by coldplay" and i was like "what do you mean you're disillusioned by them?" and then he called chris an asshole and i punched him a few time said "HE IS NOT AN ASSHOLE!!!!! HE'S THE SWEETEST, NICEST PERSON EVER!!! i'm not talking to you anymore!!" then i left

:veryangry2:!!!!

Hhahaha way to go Marisa!:thumbsup: