✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

^^ Really which episode?...

It was called "The Happy Place."

It's sorta surreal to hear Coldplay in unexpected places, because for the first few seconds you think everything is normal, then you think, "oh wait... is that...?" :stunned: And just when you've reached that point, they end the song before it's even over! :p

Awww congrats Amy! :hug:

In my place, in my place

Were lines that I couldn't change

I was lost, oh yes...

Singin' please please please

Come back and sing to me...

I once ran around the neighborhood listening to this song on my iPod. During the "please" part, I ran as fast as I could and leapt in the air. It was a soaring feeling, and I laughed, out of breath at the end of the song. I bet the neighbors were shaking their heads and raising their eyebrows at the strange purple-jacketed girl randomly running around. :laugh3:

Awww congrats Amy! :hug:

In my place, in my place

Were lines that I couldn't change

I was lost, oh yes...

Singin' please please please

Come back and sing to me...

I once ran around the neighborhood listening to this song on my iPod. During the "please" part, I ran as fast as I could and leapt in the air. It was a soaring feeling, and I laughed, out of breath at the end of the song. I bet the neighbors were shaking their heads and raising their eyebrows at the strange purple-jacketed girl randomly running around. :laugh3:

:hug:!!!!!! :wideeyed:that sounds beautiful......:wacky:!!!!!!

My brother and I made up a story about how Jonny was sacrificed, and how the rest of Coldplay was watching the documentary on TV.

Chris: Hey, that guy looks like Jonny.

Will: .......This is boring. I wanna watch soccer.

Guy: Look at him writhe in terror...*snaps picture*

Chris: It is Jonny! NO!

Will: Hello... I said change it to football!

Guy:*snap* *snap*

:laugh3:

Im going through the Coldplay Blues right now, I miss them and the roadies... And the fun and excitement leading up to each night... And the butterfly confetti... And dancing during that Jay-Z song, and everything about the VIVA tour and era. :cry: Any solutions that help fight the Coldplay Blues? Beside watching Live 2003 100001 times? :laugh3:

-Jesse-