✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Yeah I live in a random world of Coldplay too. The other someone said '42' at my church choir practice, just randomly in a conversation. I happened to over hear, get all excited because I immediately thought of Roadie #42, and then I realized that I was the only person who knew who Roadie 42 was in the room.

...I've heard 3 Coldplay songs on the radio today. In 2 hours. Three Coldplay songs in 2 hours on one radio station. (Viva La Vida, Clocks, and Daylight)

And it's Yom Kippur.

God must be OK with me.

Wow you heard Daylight on the radio!!?? :oThat's awesome!:D I've never heard a Coldplay song on the radio that wasn't a single.

At the end of last year there was a Top1000 (or something) of most requested songs and there were lots of Coldplay songs (singles and non-singles) in it, so I've heard songs like Amsterdam on the radio. :cheesy:

:wacky:Lucky!

I'd freak if I heard AMSTERDAM on radio! :stunned: you lucky people living in countried with better music taste! :P

:lol:

Hello everyone :)

This videochat that we were talking about was on Stickam, or stickam.com/gmlavin which is my account. I pretty much do like a live show but everyone can join in on their webcam but you don't even need one, you can just chat on a chat box.

You can view this without an account, but you need an account to chat with us. So I recommend you sign up, it's easy, and typically, it's free.

I believe we were considering doing another one tonight at about 9 o'clock Eastern time (correct?) so I'll inform you all on this thread if so.

Tell me if you have any other questions, I think this videochat was fun and it was nice to chat with Coldplayers. :D

Well we are on Stickam right now if anyone is up for it. :shrug:

stickam.com/gmlavin

But I think we are still doing it tonight.

lol, that's funny! It's like in the movies where they are having a meeting and there are also people on screens and stuff. :p