✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

What do you mean? :laugh3:

I actually don't like him, girls are just obsessed with him so they have a problem if I talk to him. And that we have something in common.

So on facebook I came across a picture I took of the girls mad at me and the guy and they commented saying:

"Omg what a devious plan. OMG COLDPLAY" Meaning they wanted to make my jealous by taking a pic with him. Big fucking deal. And I didn't say Coldplay.

"she got down on herrr kneeess" NO I FREAKING DIDN'T!!!

And a girl who was walking behind me in the hall today, another fangirl of the guy, was purposely saying "SO SHEA WAS TALKING TO ME *muffled* COLDPLAY LYRICS" SHE IS JUST TRYING TO PISS ME OFF. And she was talking behind my back in chorus class today. So freaking annoying.

Awww I'm sorry Grace, people can be such jerks!

Today my teacher Mr. Bloom (a Coldplay fan as well) asked me if I wanted to play string instruments simply because they were used in Viva La Vida. I said no. He then started 'singing' Postcards From Far Away and I started singing Strawberry Swing.

'Twas fun.

I wish I had a teacher who knew Postcards From Far Away! That would be so awesome!

"Isela

hey grace umm im sorry...idk why you yhtik i was talking abt you even though i wasnt all i said is that shea pender talked to me abt coldplay cause i asked him abt who sang viva la vida"

That wasn't it, you bitch.

:veryangry2::whip:

:lol:because Chris love chocolate!

LOl yeah Amy!:D

OK i have a random thing that i need to share here and this seemed like the place.

I had such a coldplay day today at school it was amazing!! first of viva la Vida was playing on the anoucments this morning which was awesome then i watched a movie about treasure hunting which reminded me of the goldrush the whole time and i am doing a project on coldplay which was sweet. And the best part i relized that a guy in my class loves coldplay to! he has the make trade fair equals sign writen on his hand and i almost died!! and on his facebook page he has all of coldplays albums wirten under favorite music!!! i thought i may like him before but now im sure!!! :D

OK i have a random thing that i need to share here and this seemed like the place.

I had such a coldplay day today at school it was amazing!! first of viva la Vida was playing on the anoucments this morning which was awesome then i watched a movie about treasure hunting which reminded me of the goldrush the whole time and i am doing a project on coldplay which was sweet. And the best part i relized that a guy in my class loves coldplay to! he has the make trade fair equals sign writen on his hand and i almost died!! and on his facebook page he has all of coldplays albums wirten under favorite music!!! i thought i may like him before but now im sure!!! :D

I wanna do a project on Coldplay!

Me too!! i was on the left side of the B stage kinda near top, i was the first row! it was so amazing!!! my avatar is a photo i got of chris at that concert!!

Wow cool we must've been pretty close to each other and not known!

Were you one of the ones who got to the doors early to wait to go into the pit?

Yah thats really wired!!

no actually we just got crazy lucky! we got there about 7:30 just by chance and it took us about 30 min to find the right gate, then we bought shirts then we went in and found an awesome spot! i'm only 16 and i was with a bunch f my friends so some super nice people let us stand in front f them cause were short :P it was so sweet!

Yah thats really wired!!

no actually we just got crazy lucky! we got there about 7:30 just by chance and it took us about 30 min to find the right gate, then we bought shirts then we went in and found an awesome spot! i'm only 16 and i was with a bunch f my friends so some super nice people let us stand in front f them cause were short :P it was so sweet!

Wow that is lucky!

So you didn't by any chance hapen to hear the purple girls chant?:D