✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

OK i have a random thing that i need to share here and this seemed like the place.

I had such a coldplay day today at school it was amazing!! first of viva la Vida was playing on the anoucments this morning which was awesome then i watched a movie about treasure hunting which reminded me of the goldrush the whole time and i am doing a project on coldplay which was sweet. And the best part i relized that a guy in my class loves coldplay to! he has the make trade fair equals sign writen on his hand and i almost died!! and on his facebook page he has all of coldplays albums wirten under favorite music!!! i thought i may like him before but now im sure!!! :D

THAT'S FREAKING AWESOME.

i'm not really sure what kind of fan he is! i am going to investigate tomorrow... but i don't want to be like "OMG DO YOU LIKE COLDPLAY" cause im scared he will be like wtf

atleast someone in your class is like that. In my class, I have none to share my excitement with on coldplay. Some people like their songs (the only ones used as single, of course), but that's just it. It's not like they go head over heels on the band.

They're so into the pop/rnb music, and it seems that they can't appreciate the kind of music that I like :dozey: I'm like 'wtf they talk about how they like PATRON TEQUILLA everyday'. psh. :dozey:

Today I was at Target and I saw the Guienness World Book or Records 2010 and I went to grab it and check if Coldplay was on there like they said and they were! It had a pic of Chris and Jonny at a concert.

What were they in it for? Most virtual albums sold or something?

sometimes when you find an interesting song and keep on listening to it, you can't avoid but forget to listen to a Coldplay song...but you always go back to their songs and listen like you always do.

^ This is very true .

This afternoon I took a tram and randomly looked at the sky, it was very blue exept those two clouds that formed an exclamation mark, which made me think of the "!" from "Lost!" :lol: :rolleyes:

Quote: "Today I was at Target and I saw the Guienness World Book or Records 2010 and I went to grab it and check if Coldplay was on there like they said and they were! It had a pic of Chris and Jonny at a concert"

I had exactly the same thing here in Holland last saturday, they won fastest selling free download, and most downloaded album or something like that.

Whats the rodie book :O:O:O:O

oh an i was watching the south bank show the other day and i had an amazing revelation!

you know how they have about 4 songs with the line "now my feet won't touch the ground?" well i had asked the oracle if this was somewya important but i never got a response... so the interviewier asked chirs a qestion about will or something i can't remember but he said "will very much has his feet on the ground" and i like freaked out cause this mad me think that chirs like that lyric because he is so crazy and impolsive and ADD (sorry but that was the best way to describe it) that this is him saying that he likes how he is like that and he dosn't want to be like grounded and boring. (im not saying wills boring but i couldn't think of a better word) hahaha i have no idea if this is anyway right but i just had to tell someone!! lol