๐ŸŒ™ COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH ๐ŸŽต

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

ya i think mine was like 100 dollars :/...cant believe that person got it for 23 pounds! thats insane...how much did it cost when sold originally and how many box sets were made?

ย 

btw for a random coldplay thought i just wanted to say that i had a dream that Miller was santa claus the other night......

CHEAP :D

In vinyl right?

ย 

Right! :D

ย 

oi Vinyl :heart:

vinyl is just amazing

ย 

I know!

ย 

the cheapest i can find that boxset for is $70 without shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry:

ย 

Just keep searching, it took me a while before I stumbled upon this one.

ย 

ya i think mine was like 100 dollars :/...cant believe that person got it for 23 pounds! thats insane...how much did it cost when sold originally and how many box sets were made?.

ย 

Hi, I'm Natascha. Now you don't have to call me that person again ;)

I don't know how much the box was when it came out and how many were made, but I'll try to find out.

They played Christmas Lights on CNN, and my mom called me xD

ย 

Hehe, I found it embarrasing :anxious: cos she was telling me if that was the guy I liked..

ย 

My mom does that too..When my mom saw my desktop on my computer (Who was Chris) She went ''Awwwww'' and kissed my head.. :blush:

They played Christmas Lights on CNN, and my mom called me xD

ย 

Hehe, I found it embarrasing :anxious: cos she was telling me if that was the guy I liked..

:lol:

ย 

yeah my parents are like 'look theres berrymangirl1 now' :rolleyes:

ย 

Just keep searching, it took me a while before I stumbled upon this one.

ย 

I don't know how much the box was when it came out and how many were made, but I'll try to find out.

Okay Nat, I will :kiss:

ย 

ask the oracle!:wacky:

I know it's not the dream thread but It's a random thought related post. I dreamt that I was at one of the hiddens gigs and at the end I called Jonny to talk to me and he came :cheesy: and we chatted for a long time and I asked him for a picture and such... In the end of all that he even told me that I was a nice fan and that I really respected him.. :) it's second time in less than a week I dream with this... specially with being in a show and talking with Jonny...:awesome:

ย 

I think I am getting crazy! :lol: but He is so cute!

ย 

JONNY RULES! :P

I know it's not the dream thread but It's a random thought related post. I dreamt that I was at one of the hiddens gigs and at the end I called Jonny to talk to me and he came :cheesy: and we chatted for a long time and I asked him for a picture and such... In the end of all that he even told me that I was a nice fan and that I really respected him.. :) it's second time in less than a week I dream with this... specially with being in a show and talking with Jonny...:awesome:

ย 

I think I am getting crazy! :lol: but He is so cute!

ย 

JONNY RULES! :P

ย 

:wacky:

maybe you're a physic

maybe its foreshadowing

:wacky:

:lol::kiss: