✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CCC [Project]: The $1.36 Campaign - Over $1300 USD raised!!

lunar1126

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been out of touch recently...life has been really busy for the past couple months! I just want to thank you guys for your donations for Zali. I'll be sending in a check at the end of this week for the months of Jan/Feb.

Also, I'd like you all to know that I've modified our Cafepress store. Now all CCC store purchases (not just HWSTW sales) will go to benefit Oxfam (instead of being sent to Save the Children as originally planned). This is due to reasons that are too complicated to explain, but don't worry! Your money is still going to be put to good use!! I (finally) received our first Cafepress store check just the other day, so now comes the fun part - decide what to “buy” from the Oxfam Unwrapped store! I'll make a separate thread about the Oxfam Unwrapped charity program to explain what it's all about. Thanks again for your help and love for Zali!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone! Just stopping by to let you know that I'll be out of the country until mid-august and wont be able to send our monthly donations to Zali until after I get back. Perhaps we can collect a sizable sum and send Save the Children a nice, fat check at the end of August. :sneaky: If I don't get the chance to stop by the forums much for the next couple weeks/months, I hope you all have a great summer!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Some news from STC (a note to all sponsors of children in Mali):

"With the help of your support, Save the Children last year helped build and equip 99 classrooms in Mali, train 302 teachers, and distribute de-worming pills, vitamin A and iron supplements to approximately 59,000 children. We can't thank you enough for your support of these Save the Children programs that are making such an important difference in the lives of boys and girls in Mali."

:D

• 1 month later...
Some news from STC (a note to all sponsors of children in Mali):

"With the help of your support, Save the Children last year helped build and equip 99 classrooms in Mali, train 302 teachers, and distribute de-worming pills, vitamin A and iron supplements to approximately 59,000 children. We can't thank you enough for your support of these Save the Children programs that are making such an important difference in the lives of boys and girls in Mali."

:D

Thanks for the update. Glad to see so many positive things coming to Zali's corner of the world.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...