✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CCC [Project]: The $1.36 Campaign - Over $1300 USD raised!!

lunar1126

:) Nope you haven't missed too much. But good news, I got our first donation envelope from Save the Children in the mail just the other day! I'll send our donations for Zali this weekend. We can then start raising money for next month's installment.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: All donations for the first charity installment for Zali have been sent to Save the Children. The sum for our first donation period (April 29th, 2006 - June 21st, 2006) totalled $334.23 USD. Thanks to all who have been able to contribute!! As it took time to set up the donation method with Save the Children, this donation period was abnormally long. From now on, money will be withdrawn and sent in on a monthly basis.

We will now begin collecting for our second donation installment. This donation month will end on July 31st, 2006.

Please remember that we have made a commitment to Save the Children, and more importantly, to Zali. Let's keep this enthusiasm for this project up!! We've done a great job so far!

For those who are able to donate, I encourage you to pick a set sum that you are willing to contribute each month, and choose a day upon which to send in (via paypal) your monthly donation. But if you chose to give only once, or when you can, that's perfectly fine too!

Huge thanks to all! :kiss:

Many thanks to everyone who was able to participate in The $1.36 Campaign! Like Nadia stated above, the total amount (from April 29, 2006 - June 21, 2006) was $334.23 USD.

Here's the donation summary from Save the Children for those who are interested. If there's any question at all about the summary, please feel free to ask. :smiley:

1stsummarygiving.jpg

We're also getting ready to send out email reminder for those who've donated, so keep a sharp eye out for those everybody :wink: Thank you all for your contributions and support!

(Thanks Victaniac for posting that :kiss:)

Donation reminders are off and away! :)

Included in each email is a summary of your personal $1.36 Campaign donation history. If you feel there is a discrepancy, please let us know ([email protected]) and we'll verify our records. If you would like to be removed from future mailings, just send a blank reply to the email.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Little update!

Since Nadia is currently away in vacation and will be until September, we will not be sending in a donation to Save the Children and Zali until she returns. Thanks to our last donation being so large (over $300 USD!) our sponsorship has been payed in advanced until early October. Our current amount raised stands at $134.85 USD. Pats in the back everyone! :happy2:

Feel free to continue donating though, or save up for our next donation period if you're willing and able! I'm sure our boy appreciates it very much. :heart:

Donate HERE

Learn about our sponsored child Zali Djiré HERE

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all! I'm (finally) back from my 2 month, around-the-world holiday. Goodness, feels like I've been away for ages! :stunned: I've got lots to catch up on, but here seems like a good place to start. :nice:

I'd like to apologize for not being able to send in our STC donation for last month. I emailed STC while I was away, and apparently our sponsorship is paid in advance through October. (I think this is because our first lump sum was so large). But I will still make sending in last month's cheque a priority within the next week. We can then begin collecting for the next donation sum.

It's my own fault that each 'donation month' has been so irregular, so I'll try my best to be better about that in the next couple months.

So nice to be back! :D

Bumpity bump! :nice:

Just wanted to call attention to this thread once again. We've started taking donations for the next installment of our sponsorship to Zali Djire in Mali. If you haven't yet heard about this project, read the first post. Also be sure to check out the other threads in the Coldplaying Charity Club forum. Thanks to all have participated! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a little reminder to everyone who wants to contribute for this donation month, to get your donations in by Monday, the 9th of October!! We're nearly at $50.00 USD, which is great, but let's see if we can bump it up a little more before the donation month is out, eh?? :)