✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CCC [Project]: The $1.36 Campaign - Over $1300 USD raised!!

lunar1126

Just sent out a little newsletter/progress report about this project to all those who have donated so far. If you failed to receive a copy, PM me your email address and I'll send it to you. Or if you would just like a copy, regardless of whether you've donated or not, PM me also! :nice:

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Nadia, got my newsletter and donation reminder in the mail, thanks so much, that really helps as I don't get into the forum as much as I used to.

Made my donation, so nice to see this still moving forward. Good work all!

• 3 weeks later...

This Thanksgiving and holiday season, be thankful for everything you have, and for the love and support of those around you...but also take time to remember those who are less fortunate. If you are able, please make a small donation to Zali's sponsorship fund.

zali1cn.png

"It's not how much we give, but how much love we put into giving." - Mother Teresa

just made my donation. :)

There was a program on tv earlier this week about Mali and about providing medication etc for children living there. Although I can't give that much it feels good to know that I'm part of this campaign.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just as a reminder, this donation round ends in a few days. I challenge everyone to donate a "starbucks coffee's worth" of money to Zali's fund. For most of you, this means just a few dollars. Let's see if we can't get this rounds total up to $50.00 USD!

Angie, I included your donation for last month. Thanks a lot!

airieslady, thank you for your donation for this round!!

:nice:

Deadline extended until we reach a minimum of $50. Thank you vic and iriden for your donations!! :nice:

Collee, humm, I don't know why it could be giving you trouble. I would suggest that you clear your cookies and cache. If the problem persists, I'll contact paypal and ask whats up.

Did a work around and got my contibution on. Not sure why the paypal page you've created didn't work for me, but it just kept timing out (even with temp files and cookies dumped, and a reboot)

Good luck toward the $50.00 goal. Hope we make it soon.

Thanks Mari and Collee! Got your donations and added in my own for a total of $70.71 USD. Mari, of course it's worth something! :nice: Every dollar helps Zali.

For the next collection month, let's see if we can reach $50.00 USD by Feb 12th.

Collee, if Paypal acts up on you again in the future, could you let me know?

• 2 weeks later...

Nadia, I can not make a donation through the paypal link in your page. It always times out.

I can work around by going to paypal, logging in to my own paypal account and making the payment directly to [email protected]. Shall I do that?

I hate to be a pain but I have no idea why that page used to work for me but for the last two rounds has not.

Cheers

Collee

Collee, thanks for bringing this to my attention again. Is anyone else having this issue?? For now, please go ahead with your workaround solution and donate directly to [email protected]. I'll email PayPal later today, to see if there is something wrong (I'm guessing it has something to do with your internet settings?). I'll let you know, as soon as I get an answer. Thanks in advance for your donation!!