✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CCC [Project]: The $1.36 Campaign - Over $1300 USD raised!!

lunar1126

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've put the link to the 1.36$ campaign on my siggy in another forum I'm writing in (it's not coldplay related but I think anyone can make a contribution)...and I'm opening a thread with everything explained in the italian coldplay forum I'm mod of (just because some italian people don't know english enough and wouldn't be able to participate otherwise)...hope this can be helpful to raise even more money :)
Good thought! :)

^ You don't need a PayPal acct to donate, Kara. If you have one, you can use it, but all you need is a credit card otherwise. :nice:

Nearly $300.00 in one month, you guys! Fantastic!

Oh yes Kara, I thought the same and then I just tried and realised you can donate even without having a Paypal account :)

That's ok, Sofy! We have a lot of other people giving more than their fair share, so don't worry about it ;) :) It's truly the thought that counts.

Also, with our child Zali, you can still participate in the sending of letters, and keeping updated on him! :) It's love and attention more than anything that these kids need, even though money does help a great deal.

Thanks to everyone for the donations and just positive thoughts in general!!!

Thank you so much for saying that! :kiss: I was really down for some days...but i hope i´ll be able to help in other ways.

The ones who organized all this should have a lot more stars on their reputation box.

Just to clarify a few things....to donate you don't need a paypal account, but you do need to have a valid credit card. If you don't have a credit card, but are really eager to donate to this cause, one suggestion is to have a willing parent or friend donate on your behalf, and you can pay them. Be sure to use the online currency converter link provided on the 1.36 campaign website to make sure you know how much you are donating if your currency is something other than US$ dollars.

If you don't think this option will work out, you can still do your part by promoting the CCC in your sigs/LJ/myspace whatever....just get the word out.

Thanks all! :kiss:

• Like 1

God this is so amazing.

And yes, like Nadia said, please keep in mind that even if you can't donate, you can still promote the cause by making graphics, displaying banners and buttons in various places online, suggesting ideas and, of course, writing letters to our CPing child Zali from Mali! :nice:

Again, thank you so much for your support you all. This is simply fantastic.

Well, the only way we're able to accept donations is through paypal. Do you have a credit card? If you do then just set up a paypal account, it's free and easy ;) We can't accept mail donations, since that's too much of a liability thingy, and defeats the purpose with the postage!

If you can't donate though, don't worry. Your support and interest is enough :)

For people that don't have payapl or a credit card and want to donate money, you might want to check with a local bank and see if they offer a Visa gift card. You put a set amount of money on the card, like a gift card at a store, but the Visa card can be used anywhere. I'm not totally sure paypal would accept it, but you could ask. Just another option people could try. :)

Do you guys realize we have raised more money than the avarage person makes in a year in Mali. That's both amazing and sad.

Thanks Angie for the bit of info about Visa gift cards. I didn't know that options like that were even available. I'll look around on the PayPal FAQ to see if they accept them.

Chris015, like an_cat said, you do need to pay via credit card, but you don't have to sign up for a PayPal account if you don't want to.

i cannot donate via paypal and can i add more cash?

If you are just having troubles with PayPal, or are confused, PM me and I'll try to help you thru it. :)

Just to let everyone know, I'm waiting to receive the donation envelope from Save the Children. Once I get that in the mail, I'll withdraw the money, and write a check for the total amount.

Do you guys realize we have raised more money than the average person makes in a year in Mali. That's both amazing and sad.

Wow, I hadn't thought of it in those terms either. :( Goodness...

Well, the only way we're able to accept donations is through paypal. Do you have a credit card? If you do then just set up a paypal account, it's free and easy ;) We can't accept mail donations, since that's too much of a liability thingy, and defeats the purpose with the postage!

If you can't donate though, don't worry. Your support and interest is enough :)

i have my own cash,17000 skk=631 dollars and i dont need all of the money ,just 10000 for my new piano:cry: and i cant donate this,cos i havent credit card.:bigcry:

• 2 weeks later...