✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Eurovision.........

fudge

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so it's our job to organize the event next year :thinking: already everyone's worried how much it's going to cost, especially since the national broadcasting company isn't doing that well financially:dozey: oh well, shouldn't worry about the money just yet, we've been trying to win for ages and we finally did:lol:

This is all i will say about the Eurovision ...

What the hell is the point?! countries vote for their neighbours regardless of the calibre of the song ... the song that won, the Finland thing was absolutely SHIT, fucking Death Metal Shit! .. well i don't like swearing that much but it pisses me off. End of.

This is all i will say about the Eurovision ...

What the hell is the point?! countries vote for their neighbours regardless of the calibre of the song ... the song that won, the Finland thing was absolutely SHIT, fucking Death Metal Shit! .. well i don't like swearing that much but it pisses me off. End of.

oh please...don't take it so bloody serious, it just a silly competitien and everyone has different taste in music so nothing is really right or wrong

i think you need to respect others taste of music! instead of everyone who voted for Bosnia and made it 3rd ' date=' why don't you take a test?[/quote']

The music in Eurovision is all sh*te - everyone knows it. You can't take it seriously.

Finland won because it was the most original "joke" - that's all. :wink3:

and I'd feel sorry for you if your attitude towards things would be as plain as "it's all good" or "it's all rubbish"

lol ,i agree with you.. nothing is completely good or bad! you can take the good ones but i see you are unable to do it.. so sorry Mark !