✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Eurovision.........

fudge

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

German is the hot tip this year in Greece! ;) I must admit I like Texas Lightning's song. It's better than the majority of songs I've seen on Thursday. But I think another East European country will reach number 1. It's always the same... Greece will give 12 points to Cyprus and the other way, Latvia will give 12 points to Estonia and the other way... :thinking:

Texas Lightning - No no never

http://www.ecgermany.de/Mediafiles/DVE06%20-%20Texas%20Lightning%20-%20No%20no%20never.rm

:lol: yeah...

what I don't like is that they won't show the whole voting anymore, they're just going to read out the points 8, 10 and 12. the voting normally is the only thing I watch, so I guess I won't watch anything tonight, lol.

what I don't like is that they won't show the whole voting anymore, they're just going to read out the points 8, 10 and 12. the voting normally is the only thing I watch, so I guess I won't watch anything tonight, lol.

Yes - that's a joke!! They've ruined the best bit!!:laugh3:

Yes, the voting was always so exciting! It's a shame that they won't show the whole voting anymore. I don't know if I will watch it tonight, maybe together with friends. ;)

^How very sad!! Does she like Wolfgang Petry too' date=' by any chance??:rolleyes:[/quote']

yep, she owns a cd. she's totally into that kind of crap, so she bought rosenstolz today and she also was a modern talking fan back in the day. ... ah, well... *lol*