✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Eurovision.........

fudge

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They have European heritage I guess... :idea2: btw, how's Israel song? is it any good?

Being offtopic, have you heard of a movie called "The Paradise now"?

i'm not really sure how the song goes actually...

and yeah, many ppl here are origonally european because they came here in the 1940s after the war...

my grandparents were from yugoslavia...

and i know the movie... and i dont really wanna talk about it cause for me it's a sensetive issue for me, and i really object to the whole plot of the movie.... (-_-)

Oh it's okay, it was a very sad movie... at the end.

But it is actually a good movie, reminding us of how plain and senseless conflicts and war can be. :(

About Eurovision, c'mon... am I the only one who thinks Bosnia Herzegovina is way far the best song?

I thought it got banned in Israel?

well, one of the friends in conflict ends up doing it, he leaves his friend and decides to do it, in a bus, with many people there. His friend cannot avoid it.

Its really disturbing, when the guy is in the bus, they show directly his eyes for like a minute, then everything turns blank. It finish.

oh ok...

it wasnt banned, it's just that it wasnt in the cinames in the malls and stuff like that- only in this one place...

maybe parents that lost their children and family this was found it really hard, so maybe it was banned, i know they did somehing against the oscar nomination but they really dont have much say in it... it's that the whole suicide bombing is a reality here on a daily basis, so many ppl objected the way the movie was presented...

just like americans may object to movies about 9/11

I understand... but I don't think would be very bad for you seeing it, it shows that martirs (suiciders) are also people and they might not be as bad as theyr'e shown to the world. They're also affected by the war and missery, they do what they do for a reason. So I dunno maybe it can give you other perspective of the great conflict Israel and Palestina are having. Just advising, it's not a bad movie. :)

eurotrash is eurotrash

but there is one what is not like the others

have you heard finlands song

Lordi : hardrock halleluja hard rock is not my favorits but is change to this eurotrash what is there allways

Being offtopic, have you heard of a movie called "The Paradise now"?

i want to see that movie! from previews i've seen it looks like a good movie.

[very off topic]have you seen any Iranian movies like "Children of Heaven","Circle" and " a time for "Drunken Horses" great movies [/very off topic]