✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Eurovision.........

fudge

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are so quick to take "insult"' date=' then you obviously have a problem...........[/quote']

ok if they weren't insult then you wouldn't get warning.. maybe your problem is RESPECT ha?

you can't say that Britney is respected for millions of people..

and i don't care if world loves ABBA.. i like ABBA but the Waterloo was absolutely rubbish! sorry

She ISN'T. She's regarded as a joke now.

"Waterloo" was the only Eurovision song to be a global hit - that's the point.

The rest have all bitten the dust.

^Yes - like Eurovision itself!

Maybe you'll realise that one day!:rolleyes:

i'm not the supporter of the eurovision , i just give importance for the good songs. i hope you realise it one day!

the idea of Eurovision is good and maybe it was a good contest once when countries actually voted properly, if they ever did?! even though the songs are awful it still could be fun if it was carried out without favouritism ... but that will never happen again.

i certainly think the UK should withdraw from the it, its a waste of a TV channel.

the idea of Eurovision is good and maybe it was a good contest once when countries actually voted properly, if they ever did?! even though the songs are awful it still could be fun if it was carried out without favouritism ... but that will never happen again.

i certainly think the UK should withdraw from the it, its a waste of a TV channel.

Couldn't agree with you more!! It's great to have someone of sound mind back!!:D