✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Eurovision.........

fudge

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is Italy represented in this euro-thing?

No Italy don't take part since a few years! They have their own Songfestival, it's called "San Remo"! :)

Therese, I hate that song! :lol: Before the show she made some jokes about Greece. That's why the audience didn't like her... ;)

I just love her cause she was so ironic and sarcastic to the whole thing.. She did? Then the fact that they booed made a bit more sense' date=' I just thought that was mean at first..[/quote']

;) Yes, I read it in a newspaper today.

I just love her cause she was so ironic and sarcastic to the whole thing.. She did? Then the fact that they booed made a bit more sense' date=' I just thought that was mean at first..[/quote']

It doesn't pay to upset the natives!!:P

:laugh3:

Well, I'm gonna do Germany a favour and vote for it.. although I haven't heard it.

I hated Lithuania to but I love the fact that there a people there that don't take it so serious. In Sweden we have dona what we always do, said that we're the winner and we always end up like 7-10 or something. Such a stupid competition.. :dozey:

:laugh3:

Well, I'm gonna do Germany a favour and vote for it.. although I haven't heard it.

I hated Lithuania to but I love the fact that there a people there that don't take it so serious. In Sweden we have dona what we always do, said that we're the winner and we always end up like 7-10 or something. Such a stupid competition.. :dozey:

Thank you! :P This is the song...

http://www.ecgermany.de/Mediafiles/DVE06%20-%20Texas%20Lightning%20-%20No%20no%20never.rm (Real Player)

Yeah, all big countries don't win! It's only an East European Country! :D

last year we got 4th place...

i dont think we'll do good this year...

It's like the most stupid contest they could have come up with, the songs are so stupid and annoying...

i wasnt even aware it's already here... i neveratch that crap.. It's tonight, right?