🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Turkey Club!! Come on in and have a "gobble"!!

mc_squared

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all the turkish thread in the international section is for turkish people to talk in turkish and for some non-turkish people to learn (?) turkish :)..we have another threds related to Turkey and sometimes people come and express their opinions about Turkey and turkish in one of those threads...

you two came and talked about turkeys(animals) in that thread and said "we have nothing to do with the country" (i don't know if you go and write something about cats in, say, finnish thread) .. also when we continued our turkish conversations you said something like "gobble gobble" or "gobblish language" which was too rude as well as funny :) (funny in the sense that you seemed like 7 year-old children)...or you said "this post was sent by a turkey"-still funny and rude in the same manner-...anyway, after 2-3 days (?) you started this thread and stated again "we have nothing to do with the country" although you knew that we (turkish guys) would response that "pointless" thread (you should have known because you had an idea in "türkçe" thread what kind of people we are about that subject)..so the only reason for that thread can only be "to get attention" and you succeded.. there are -up to now- 30 pages and lately this thread has become very popular... and you're proud of yourself :) (what a success)

i have never said (untill the gobblish dictionary let's say) anything rude to you neither in this thread nor in "türkçe" thread..but you did (although you deny)...

i have stated millions of times that this is far from "sense of humour" (if you only posted a few messages about this subject it would be wise but we have tons of those kinda messages) and you still say "no we have nothing to do with the country"..

shortly i want to say this thread is not a random animal thread but it is something made because of getting attention (or -i don't think so- to annoy some people)...

now you may continue your thread about turkeys... but i will not respect your messages anymore untill you apologize (i know you have nothing for apologizing, in your opinion), at least your posts about this subject...

regards...

first of all the turkish thread in the international section is for turkish people to talk in turkish and for some non-turkish people to learn (?) turkish :)..we have another threds related to Turkey and sometimes people come and express their opinions about Turkey and turkish in one of those threads...

you two came and talked about turkeys(animals) in that thread and said "we have nothing to do with the country" (i don't know if you go and write something about cats in, say, finnish thread) .. also when we continued our turkish conversations you said something like "gobble gobble" or "gobblish language" which was too rude as well as funny :) (funny in the sense that you seemed like 7 year-old children)...or you said "this post was sent by a turkey"-still funny and rude in the same manner-...anyway, after 2-3 days (?) you started this thread and stated again "we have nothing to do with the country" although you knew that we (turkish guys) would response that "pointless" thread (you should have known because you had an idea in "türkçe" thread what kind of people we are about that subject)..so the only reason for that thread can only be "to get attention" and you succeded.. there are -up to now- 30 pages and lately this thread has become very popular... and you're proud of yourself :) (what a success)

i have never said (untill the gobblish dictionary let's say) anything rude to you neither in this thread nor in "türkçe" thread..but you did (although you deny)...

i have stated millions of times that this is far from "sense of humour" (if you only posted a few messages about this subject it would be wise but we have tons of those kinda messages) and you still say "no we have nothing to do with the country"..

shortly i want to say this thread is not a random animal thread but it is something made because of getting attention (or -i don't think so- to annoy some people)...

now you may continue your thread about turkeys... but i will not respect your messages anymore untill you apologize (i know you have nothing for apologizing, in your opinion), at least your posts about this subject...

regards...

We were asked to leave your thread alone and we have. Please do the same with our thread, which is about turkeys. Thanks in advance!;)

We were asked to leave your thread alone and we have. Please do the same with our thread' date=' which is about turkeys. Thanks in advance!;)[/quote']

in fact i stopped sending messages to this thread some time ago and i was thinking that would be the "real last" :) i really don't enjoy while i am posting in this thread,be sure of it.. and if i posted 10-15 posts in this thread those were only for a peace..

btw you still behave like a child --by saying go out of this thread :) --

we (not me but that is not important) asked you to leave our thread because it is an international thread for turkish people to talk in and majority was uncomfortable while you were posting "offensive" messages about them, but this is only a "lounge thread" :) :)

anyways it's enough for a "last message" :)

good bye...

Is it only the English language that uses "Turkey" as the name for the bird AND the country? I think it is but I'm not sure. On another note I am a fan of Turkeys but Duck has t be my favourite form of poultry.

I'm not sure. I think it's very likely. As long as you know the difference between common and proper nouns, though, there should never be any confusion.

I'm not sure if I've ever eaten duck. Maybe once or twice......................