✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Tom McRae is my god!!

Nick4Chris

I'm surprised and a little disappointed that there is not a Tom McRae thread on this board :o :cry: so here is one :P If you haven't checked him out, do it NOW.... he is amazing :D His debut album (Tom McRae - original title ;) ) is fantastic. My favourite songs are Boy with the Bubblegun, Bloodless and Language of Fools. The new album (Just Like Blood) for me is quite frankly orgasmic :o :P I LOVE every single song on it but my faves are You Only Disappear, Walking to Hawaii and Line of Fire.... please at least download some of his songs NOW, he deserves more credit than he gets...

Ok, plug over :D

Here's me and Andy (Ledder) with Tom at the Virgin Megastore in London a couple of weekends ago. He performed 4 songs and did a signing. It was fantastic, he has a beautiful voice to go with his beautiful writing abilities :D

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Tom McRae

OK, I was sure a thread already existed but i searched, and nothing so...

Anyway, anybody going to see him on the hotel cafe tour, went last night in manchester, was brilliant but wished he had played more of his songs.

still, introduced me to some great artists which i guess was the point. and it was very intimate, they came and played a song in the crowd right next to me, which was quite fantastic.

also, tom's new album due out early 2007

nx

• 2 years later...