✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

**The Kooks!**

frogbuttgirlie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah , well i shoulnt be speaking crap about 13 yeard olds haha coz im 14 :laugh4: but im not that kind of fan , i mean i have a friend who like's like the cheesy'st music ever , and she has naive on her ipod ... i mean its just sick , just becouse she saw it at mtv two :sick:

I see some guy's there :wacko:

*feels better

I know i have this friend ( i know an other ) thats just like's the music that's in , there's this band call panda on mexico is like huge , but i mean there lyrics are rubbish and the music is even worse everyone seem to love them , so when ur like omg muse is awsome everyone is like who ?!

Need to go back to england !! :bigcry:

I know i have this friend ( i know an other ) thats just like's the music that's in , there's this band call panda on mexico is like huge , but i mean there lyrics are rubbish and the music is even worse everyone seem to love them , so when ur like omg muse is awsome everyone is like who ?!

Need to go back to england !! :bigcry:

People dont know anything, I've come to realize that! :angry:

They dont know Muse!:stunned:

Mexican people . well not all of them ' date=' but must of the guys/girls my age are like into reggeton or into mainstream :sick:[/quote']

Ughh, how that that reggeton shit! Its so disgusting. I cannot understand how people can like that type of music(If indeed can be called music, because it has no sound, no harmony, its just the same beat! The lyrics are complete obscene and extremely demeaning to women! :angry: ) Here is just the same!:angry:

Damn that was hard!! :angry:

Umm, so I managed to understand a bit! Thank god for translators! Uhhh, I'll see how it works because its a .rar file...and those never work with me:sick:

All you do to download is, umm go to that page, then type the number they give you on the space(rapidshare style). Then click enter(or I believe it says that:laugh4:), after that click again on a button that says:Скачать. Then click on the little link saying сюда , a new window will open which tells you a list of websites that sponsors the website click on whatever one of those. After 30 seconds or so, the download window will appear in which you'll have to enter another number(again rapidshare) and VIOLA!

*takes breath*

:wreck: