✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

**The Kooks!**

frogbuttgirlie

I'm sure they will!

oh, lucky you!!

I've just noticed they've been in Barcelona about 3months ago or so (I'm still not sure about the day) and I didn't even know it... 'cos I didn't knew them! :(

They've done Benicassim, and that's July right? So it's pretty likely that they did some more shows in Spain! Anyway, no official info yet but I'm sure they'll start off next year with some new dates. I guess they might be needing a hiatus themsleves too. Been touring for like over a year now!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you're right, the Benicassim festival is on July and while looking for new videos on youtube, I found someone uploaded a vid of them that was recorded in Bcn about 3months ago.

oh, I see. They also need to relax... I didn't know they had been touring for over one year. Anyway, I can't wait! :dance: Have you ever seen them live?

I don't care when' date=' just as long as they DO![/quote']

that's what really matters! Post the pictures / vids when you have the chance to see them!

oh, lucky you!!

I've just noticed they've been in Barcelona about 3months ago or so (I'm still not sure about the day) and I didn't even know it... 'cos I didn't knew them! :(

:(

Im sure they'll come around:nice:

The same deal happened to me with the Strokes back in 04. :sad:

This is kinda a weird question, but kind of font do they use? I've been looking all over to figure out but I guess im the only one who is interested in fonts :thinking:(Could that be counted as another reason for them to tour over here? Although it would be akward to go: Hello, Im Mildred love your music and the font you guys picked for cd's, shirts, etc...:laugh4:)

The shirt is so cute:nice: B&Red, coolest color combination ever! Its so vibrant!

Yeah, I wonder the same about Max....:(

I don't know, I was actually thinking the same thing yesterday!! It's really cool font. haha, well that's ok. A friend of mine asked Keane's soundman if he had batteries out of nowhere, I'm sure the guys have heard weirder things! :laugh4: :laugh4:

I just noticed how much that shirt looks like the Strokes 'First Impressions' artwork! Maybe that's why I'm so attracted to it! :stunned: Damn my subconcious mind!! :bigcry:

Hey that's one cool t-shirt! Hope we could find a bigger version of it and do it ourselves :laugh4: (Yeah, I'm kinda obsessed of getting t-shirts done!)

About Max, strong rumour is he might be out of the band for good now :( I know that would be TERRIBLE, as he's cool as hell :laugh4: Seriously, I think he brought A LOT to the band :sad: But it looks like he's not coming back (he's not touring recently), and considering it's the second time he's not joining the band on tour, it doesn't sound too strange if he in fact leaves. On the forum some people say he might be starting a project of his own, and that he might announce it really soon :stunned: Funny bit is: 'Ooh La' is released on monday and he's on basically almost every shot of the video! Oh well, I guess it's for his good which we should consider, I guess...

Hey that's one cool t-shirt! Hope we could find a bigger version of it and do it ourselves :laugh4: (Yeah, I'm kinda obsessed of getting t-shirts done!)

About Max, strong rumour is he might be out of the band for good now :( I know that would be TERRIBLE, as he's cool as hell :laugh4: Seriously, I think he brought A LOT to the band :sad: But it looks like he's not coming back (he's not touring recently), and considering it's the second time he's not joining the band on tour, it doesn't sound too strange if he in fact leaves. On the forum some people say he might be starting a project of his own, and that he might announce it really soon :stunned: Funny bit is: 'Ooh La' is released on monday and he's on basically almost every shot of the video! Oh well, I guess it's for his good which we should consider, I guess...

So pretty much Max is out....:( This is terrible news. Its for his own to decide what he wants, but I believe he should stay. The band won't just be the same...but hey, Im sure he knows what he is doing:sad:

I just realized that too, the Ooh La vid is Max, Max, Max. Maybe...its a sign?:stunned:(I hope its a good one at least. I dont even know what Im saying...:wreck:)

Well, actually, people on their forum say it's a sign, but a negative one. Cause it's always been Max's favourite song ever ever, and the video is kinda a farewell or something, so... I don't know, I'm just waiting cautiously for official statements (:laugh4: all this Peter loving has given me lots of training!)

^Peter training, lmfao. This made me laugh out loud, even my mum heard me on the living room:laugh4: its very true. so true.

Yeah, you are probably right, its a negative one:(. My favorite Kooks song is Ooh La and gah, I would hate to always tie it up with Max leaving:cry:

I KNOW! It's my favourite off the album as well! :(

I seriously love Max, he's like extra cool and misterious. And he gave the band like this edginess? (is that even a word?!) As if you never knew what he was goin to do next. Plus, he's got a VERY cool hairstyle! lmfao seriously! Have you seen that interview where his hair was covering all his face? And the presenters were like 'What's to do with your hair?' And he said something like 'I don't know'. :lol::laugh4: He was so unpredictable. (Booo why am I talking in past sense already? :embarassed:)

Edginess, yes! that's the word. I was going to use cool, but edgy is way better. Oh man, everything about him is so awsome. I'll def keep a watch on whatever he does next.

I've watched the Ooh La vid like 50 times right now...its starting to make me sad :(

I cant believe you have your hair like that, I'd love to wear my hair like that. It cant be good for your eyesight :laugh4:

We love it Max:nice:

Luke is very smart! I love his shirt!(actually its a jacket! lmfao) and does he ever take that hat off? :laugh4:

Seriously, I can't stop watching that interview! It's brilliant! :laugh4:

Aww it does make me sad, looking how great friends they seem to be :sad: DON'T LEAVE MAX!

(I love Luke's coat as well, bit feminine maybe? It does suit him though :sneaky:)

Whatever, they're all interlocked anyways :laugh4: We're like the only people with the same music interests anyways! haha so whatever!

*holds the bassists* and they're always the quiet ones who'll take you and push you against the wall and...

HOLY SHIT DUDE.

I REALLY NEED TO GET OFFLINE LMFAO I have turned into such a mess tonight! :laugh4:

OH YEAH.

AND STAIRS.

LMFAO WOW I WASN'T EVEN THINKING OF THAT.

my mind just automatically makes all remotely sexual situations involve walls and pushing.

i apologize to everyone who reads this in the morning, including myself. i think in about 12 hours i'm going to be embaressed.

I DON'T CARE WHOOOOOOOOOO SEX!

?

:thinking:

The Kooks are really great :wideeyed: