✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

**The Kooks!**

frogbuttgirlie

Oh man... toooons. It had such a great lineup. I saw (I'm sorry I don't want to sound like I'm bragging, lmfao, so if it comes across like that I'm not trying to!! ;) ):

Spinto Band

The Weepies

Jenny Lewis

Arctic Monkeys

The Strokes

Death Cab for Cutie

The Kooks

Franz Ferdinand

Kaiser Chiefs

Sigur Ros

And a few more who I don't really know and have probably forgotten about, those were the major ones though.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah class! Yea Saturday sucked my tent and clothes got all wet so I had to go around like a sponge absorbing more water. Did you see any of these bands Richard Ashcroft' date=' Feeder, bell x1? They were my top 3 bands of oxegen FYI!!!!!!!!!![/quote']

Oh god, that sucks. The podpad stayed dry (since it was wood) which was good since we were going overseas and needed to keep our luggage/passports/etc somewhere safe.

I was going to see Ashcroft, but I was so tired after Death Cab for Cutie I just went back to the campsite, I needed sleep... haha, but I saw him open for Coldplay and he was great then!

I know I didn't catch Feeder, and I THINK that I saw Bell x1....? They may have been the group that was on when my dad and I went to get lunch and sat on the grass... I don't know though... huh...

Richard Ashcroft blew me away!!! See what I've done here I've turned a kooks thread into a talk about oxegen thread.... That requires a certain ammount of skill. I missed Death cab for cutie :( You went to get lunch for bell x1???? for shame on ye!!! :P Maybe listen to a couple of songs on their myspace and see if that triggers a flashback!

uhh would love to see some kind of bootleg/footage popping up!

the line up was indeed great :D:D

(richard ashcroft :wink3::heart:) -> that was inappropiate for this thread :lol:

You find Richard Ashcroft really HAAAAAWT too???????? What I wouldnt do to that man if I had my own way!

Richard Ashcroft blew me away!!! See what I've done here I've turned a kooks thread into a talk about oxegen thread.... That requires a certain ammount of skill. I missed Death cab for cutie :( You went to get lunch for bell x1???? for shame on ye!!! :P Maybe listen to a couple of songs on their myspace and see if that triggers a flashback!

he sure did, I flew over all the way to the UK this year just to catch his tour :stunned: now tell me that I'm not obsessed!

see, you even make me share completely unimportant anecdotes like that :rolleyes:

he sure did, I flew over all the way to the UK this year just to catch his tour :stunned: now tell me that I'm not obsessed!

see, you even make me share completely unimportant anecdotes like that :rolleyes:

WOW :O I'm planning on flying over to England which is an hour away by plane to see Richie in november I think! Yea I have a couple of friends that think his music is shit and that he isnt hot!!! FOOLS!!!

*says yeah!*

I'm addicted too!! Have you guys seen these two videos? Hugh and Luke playing the Gnarls Barkley cover 'Crazy' and 'Ooh La' in the streets of Paris. I particularly love the Ooh La performance, especially when they come up to their fans waiting for the show later on. :laugh4: I'd die!!

Crazy:

Ooh La: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvPq54IymMM

Oh wow. :stunned:

So much love for the Kooks. :D Saw them at IOW and they fucking rocked my socks.

Plus, Luke is h-h-hhoooooooooooooottttt! :wink3:

Hehe' date=' I leave this thread in you gals hands, post somemore videos!! :D (I'm going away for a couple of days to the beach ;) )[/quote']

No worries! We'll keep this thread alive :D

Have nice beach days Danielle :)

I'd love to see them live.. I'd like to see many other bands live too, though :laugh3:

some more videos

Parkpop -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl-IQM6MkIM&NR (Eddie's Gun)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Xyn96sjudg&mode=related&search= (naive, check the end of the song, he's so cute :nice:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpqAlUprXI0&NR (seaside+see the world)

they gave fans a chance of meeting them by playing on this boat on Brussels where they play this kind of intimate acoustic gig (01-08) short videos:

(new song!)

(crazy cover)

(naive)