✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

**The Kooks!**

frogbuttgirlie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh what the hell I'm totally spamming this thread but the thing is I'm looking for this interview I came across a while ago and in the meantime I'm finding some great things! bless youtube :D

find there one of the sexiest renditions of 'Naive' imo, Luke's sounding a bit rough and I love it :whip:

aaaaand you get some lil interviews which are always a plus :wink3:

naaah, I'm just a very obsessed sad person :uhoh:

not that I'm trying to excuse myself, but I do find it simple to get obsessed with everything :rolleyes:

what I am even doing here when I'm supposed to be up in what? 6 hours? :uhoh2: that sounds baaaad :sleeping2:

i like the kooks, ive only heard one song and that is naive....for some reason i cant listen to that song anymore coz when i listen to it it feels like im forgeting one happy memory....so i end up listening to it only half way

Arrgh..i'm at school so i really can't watch the clips now :bigcry:

But as soon as i get home.. Yayy :dance:

I thank you before even seeing them..but i believe that your vids are great as always :lol: (I'm sure that i'll thank you again after seeing some Luke..going wild..grr..)

pp1001kooks6qq2.jpg

WOW WOW WOW I got all excited with this post of yours! :laugh3: thank you soooooo much Danielle, these are one of the best pics I've seen so far :D

I have to say, I need to get a tshirt done or something that says how much I love Luke's hair, isn't it just perfect? :smug2: :heart:

oh and that last photo is hilarious! I love the fact that the hat doesn't have its top bit so we can appreciate even more of his hair :D

god I'm obsessed :dead: