✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

**The Kooks!**

frogbuttgirlie

The Kooks - Lowlands Session 20.08.2006

http://rapidshare.de/files/30375519/The_Kooks_-_Lowlands_Session_20.08.2006.zip.html

(you get a new song in between 'Ooh La' and 'Naive' :dozey:)

newest material I've found (uploaded by the fantastic Jono, who I know posts on this board too so a big 'thank you' shout out for him :D:D)

The Kooks Acoustic From The Treehouse Reading 2006

Ooh La

http://rapidshare.de/files/31180390/Ooh_La.mp3.html

The Kooks Live From Leeds NME Radio 1 Tent

01 - She Moves In Her Own Way

http://rapidshare.de/files/31180913/01_-_She_Moves_In_Her_Own_Way.mp3.html

02 - Interview

http://rapidshare.de/files/31181253/02_-_Interview.mp3.html

03 - Naive

http://rapidshare.de/files/31181668/03_-_Naive.mp3.html

04 - You Don`t Love Me

http://rapidshare.de/files/31182148/04_-_You_Don_t_Love_Me.mp3.html

2 More Kooks Tracks From The Beginnig Of The Set

01 - Eddies Gun

02 - Ooh La

http://rapidshare.de/files/31206023/The_Kooks.rar.html

:dance: :dance: :dance:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you re-upload these please?????

the links don't work and I had problems with my hard disk so I lost them..:( :cry:

meanwhile..

7al1.jpg

hm1003kooks6ad9.jpg

hm1001kooks6oe2.jpg

rgi001kooks6dh3.jpg

is something wrong with his jaw on those pics? nah I don't care really, could have said loads of perv things buuuuut :whip:

really have no idea what was in there but check over here, loads of bsides and stuff:

MMMMMMM...

thekooks2.jpg

:dead:

Luke kills meeeeee. Damnit. I was blasting Inside In/Inside Out in the car today with my friends, first time they ever listened to them. They couldn't get enough of Naive! That always seems to be everyone's favorite. Fuckin' amazing song!

Well I've heard Luke saying how much he hates the song :confused: cause it's such an old song he just finds it weird people singing along to lyrics he wrote aaages ago! Thank god it didn't get any airplay or sth like that over here cause I think it kills it! I reckon the same will happen to 'Ooh La' the minute it's released as a single :rolleyes:

Glad your friends liked it anyway, it's such a catchy song :nice:

Oh I can see how artists can really get to hating songs that they wrote, especially a long time ago! But it's still brilliant to, say, those of us who hadn't heard it before! My friend's damanded me to send them the album, so that's good! 2 more Kooks fans born today! :laugh4:

that's always good! still haven't got round turning any of my friends into fans but that's definitely in my to-do list :wink2:

btw no idea how close to NY you are but their tour is making a stop there :D

just in case you're interested or curious, it's on Oct 28th, and the venue is North Six, Brooklyn

oh just realised they're playing San Francisco and LA as well :D

american tour always sounds good, really hope they could bother and come down here :rolleyes:

AND they're playing Amsterdam Paradiso too, hope they boradcast that live (check http://www.fabchannel.com if you have no idea what I'm talking about, they have one of the most amazing gig archive on earth :smug:)

OOOOOH! Thanks for the head's up! I hope it's not sold out! I'm going to have to work on my mom, and the 28th is a Saturday! (We're going up to NYC to tour some schools that I'm hoping on going to college at, and tours are on Saturdays and Sundays, so maybe we can do a tour and then I can go down and see the Kooks!!! :D)

It'd be great if they added Boston, though!

Sounds just about perfect for you, checked the link for that NYC date but it appears to be down atm :( will check back later for you!

So what is it you're planning to study? sorry if I'm a bit nosey, I'm just curious :blush:

oh and I absolutely love NYC, in fact it's one of my favourite places in the whole wide world, so just wanted to let you know how lucky you are :D

You're not being nosey at all ;) Well, I'm not completely decided on what I want to do, but I love to write and study world cultures/dynamics. So I'm looking towards Journalism and International Studies. Definately going the liberal arts route. I've thought of photojournalism, which just seems great for me, particularly if it's focused in the music scene! I love love LOVE New York City, it's my favorite city (in this country, at least!) and the schools that I'm looking at offer great internships at places like the UN, New York Times and even Vh1, haha. Just seems great. I've got to do interviews at some of the schools anyways, so it'd be a two day thing, and getting the Kooks out of it... well that'd be great too!!!

Hmm, I'll have to check the link later! OOO I'm excited!

Wow that's so exciting and I mean it! I'd only realised this year how much I'd love to study abroad. I mean, I love it here and I really like what I'm studying, but I'm those kind of people that are made to move countries when finishing high school. Don't think that makes any sense at all but I really can't think of a better way to say it :laugh3: you can get what I mean, I have this desperate urge to live somewhere else!

Your interests sound really exciting, I'd love to do something like photojournalism in fact :D

And New York is one of my favourite cities as well, definitely in my top 3 with London and Paris! Have no idea about schools over there obviously but those you mention sound like realy cool ones :wink2:

Heh, thanks! Yeah I'm soooo excited. I'm definately a traveler at spirit, I absolutely hate the state I live in now. Well, maybe that's a bit strong, but I'm certainly not fond of it ;) There's just nothing to do (it's the smallest state in the USA fyi, you can drive from one end to the other in less than an hour) and I feel like it offers me absolutely no opportunities. So I have to go elsewhere to find these opportunities, much to the chagrin of my parents ;) but hey, got to do what I've got to do!

The school's I'm looking at are really strong in study abroad programs, in fact they really encourage it. I plan on working in Africa for one summer (or maybe even a full year) during college, so I'm hoping I can actually tie that into one of my majors (which I'm sure I can, the school's I like are so liberal! haha). But yeah... I totally get what you mean, about needing to move for education and the lot.

Haha, my favorite cities are NYC (obviously), Dublin (I just feel so at home there each time I go to Ireland) and London (even though I've never been, I'm sure I'd fit in haha). I want to live in all three at once! :laugh4:

And plus, I want to move to the UK somewhere because all the bands I love only tour there! (Kooks=prime example!) LMFAO! Oh well... *sighs!* (sorry about my rambling, I'm excited for college though! Just one more year and I'm out of here...!!)

Hey no need to aplogise, I showed interest in the first place so thanks for the rambling :lol: I don't even know you and you've got me all excited about it LOL

Couldn't sound any more interesting, and looks like something to be really proud of :smug:

I've never been to Ireland, that's in my to-do list as well! hah oh well, travelling is like my favourite thing ever!

And I'm soooooo moving to the UK the minute I'm done with uni, always wanted to and every single day that passes by my desire gets stronger (wow that sounded cheesy, but it's true!). My boyfriend is there, so that's a HUGE plus :heart:

I totally get the music bit as well, people think it's not a good enough reason but it is to me :dozey:

Heyyyy bit of news for you Danielle, some bad and some good as well :D

The NYC show is indeed sold out but they've added another date, so check if that suits you:

The great news about our first ever American tour is that the LA Spacelands show has already sold out, as has our Brooklyn, NY show at North Six. In light of this, we have added a gig at the infamous Bowery Ballroom in New York city. Be quick and order your tickets now from:

http://www.ticketweb.com/user/?region=nyc&query=detail&event=691922 !

The US dates are now as follows:

10/23 - New York, NY - Bowery Ballroom (NEW)

10/24 - Los Angeles, CA - Safari Sams

10/25 - Los Angeles, CA - Spaceland (SOLD OUT)

10/26 - San Francisco, CA - 300 Ritch

10/28 - Brooklyn, NY - NorthSix (SOLD OUT)

But before then, we must say a massive thank you to everyone who came out to the Reading and Leeds festivals last weekend, and also to those of you that saw us in Cardiff at the Rolling Stones extravangaza! We had a brilliant time – check out this week’s NME (cover date Sep 2nd) for an excellent review of the Leeds set.

Finally, we are just finishing work on the new video for our next single ‘Ooh La’, so keep an eye out for that coming up soon. The single will be released at the end of October, and you'll start hearing it on a radio near you any time now!

WOW WOW WOW someone said new video? Bring it on :dozey:

It's so exciting being a Kooks' fan :sweatdrop: