✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

**The Kooks!**

frogbuttgirlie

Whoo, awesome! It's a Monday, so I'm not sure yet, I'll have to check my school calendar, but I hope it'll work out! I hope they play the Avalon here in Boston, it's a really nice club (Arctic Monkeys played it in June, and if it can handle that insanity... :laugh4: ). *crosses fingers*

Thanks so much for the news! :)

OOO I wanna see a new video! *salivates* haha. I love the She Moves In Her Own Way video a lot, I love that sort of band documentary style vid.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that sunday date seemed a bit more appropiate for you for all that schools' stuff but still great they've added a second date :) plus it's their very first american tour so a couple of sold out shows is always a good sign :D I really hope you can make it (so you can bring us some first hand information and some cool shots :drunk:)

:heart: She Moves video, I love those videos too and from what I've heard from an interview they loved it too as they thought filming it in

Mexico (:cowboy:) was quite a different thing to do for them, they certainly enjoyed the experience :dance:

God I hope we got visited more often by cool bands, why do I have to live in literally the furthest place EVER? :shout: :bigcry:

YAYY just came across these videos on another forum :D They're from the Reading/Leeds weekend (audio posted before), didn't have the time to get them all yet so can't give an opinion, but that's just yet! I'll probably get back to this thread with loads of kinky comments :uhoh:

The Kooks Acoustic From The Treehouse Reading 2006

Ooh La

http://rapidshare.de/files/31861698/The_Kooks_-_Ooh_La_Acoustic_Treehut_Reading_2006.avi.html

The Kooks Live From Leeds NME Radio 1 Tent

01 - She Moves In Her Own Way

02 - Interview

03 - Naive

04 - You Don`t Love Me

http://rapidshare.de/files/31761249/She_Moves_Inher_own_way-interview-naive-she_dont_love_me.avi.html

01 - Eddies Gun

02 - Ooh La

http://rapidshare.de/files/31744994/The_Kooks_Eddies_Gun-Ooh_La.avi.html

I'm quite upset that I didn't get any tickets to their gigs in NYC. I wish they'd come closer to me! :( Well, that's ok, I have already seen them afterall. But festival shows are never the same, always like to catch a band in a real concert setting.

I'm sure they'll be touring here in Boston sometime in the future! :D

I saw them thursday night, they were recording 2 songs for a french tv show.

They played oh la and a cover of rolling stones (i think). Some people in the audiance knew them but not many.

I will see them again in november, for the third time (if we count the tv show as one time).

Woow lucky lucky you :thumbsup:, was waiting for someone besides Danielle and me to post here :laugh3:

How did you manage to get to that tv show? Did you get the chance to talk to any of the guys? Was Max in there with them? Boo sorry for the overload of questions, fell free to ignore me :rolleyes:

Just bumping this thread as usual :lol:

Can't wait for 'Ooh La' to be released! I wonder how it'll chart, I bet it'll do pretty good considering 'She Moves...' entered at #7 (and it was single #5!). Not that I care about chart positions anyway, but I guess it means something for the boys :blush:

No, I won't ignor U!

To go to the Tv show U just have to fill a form and then if there is not to much people who want to get there you can go.

I'm sorry but I did't meet anyone and I don't know who's max... I couldn't arrive early because I live 2 hours away from paris so I went there after school and arrived late!

Oh well thanks for getting back to me anyway! :wink2:

I hope it was worth the 2 hours trip for you! Can't wait to see those videos, I'm sure they'll be great. And Max's the bass player, who's not playing with them atm as his mum is ill (so they have another bass player obviously!). I was just wondering if he'll make it into their next tour or not.