✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

**The Kooks!**

frogbuttgirlie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMFAO when fanboys attack!

Even better! It's the exact moment when security guys finally become fanboys! :laugh3: Seriously, how do they manage to resist?

Thankies Tea for the scans! Can't really read much but still :kiss: The photos in which he's giving that foot massage are awesome, seen the video and it's just SO random! :laugh3:

New fans are always more than welcome!

Anyway, Christmas message in case some of you haven't seen it!

Hello there

We would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We will be spending New Year with Jools Holland at his annual Hootenanny, so don't forget to tune in to BBC 2 and see in 2007 with us.

Thanks for a great year

The Kooks

Wooo JH Hootenanny :cheesy: That's always meant to be good fun! I really hope they do some holiday cover

And they even did a 2006 photo folder! Some of the pictures so you get the idea:

DSC00016.jpg

Image029.jpg

Yes, I'm pretty sure this is that Adam guy that had that great collection of tour pictures, he's moderator at their site so I guess he works with them. Anyway, it's quite a funny picture, innit?

fridaynightproject014.jpg

What the hell is all this about? :thinking:

fridaynightproject010.jpg

LMFAO.

fridaynightproject001.jpg

:heart:

Image204.jpg

Image176.jpg

Gotta love dear Hugh.

Image130.jpg

Why am I just realising how freaking cute he is?

Image046.jpg

Not more from THAT day please! I'm going to explode!

Image077.jpg

Image057.jpg

Link to the full folder: http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r79/Thekooks_album/

I was thinking Clockwork Orange? :laugh4: haha

I totally think we should do our OWN cool list, the 5 of us. We always seem to think the same people are fucking awesome, we should all list our top ten then attemp to compline... compile them.

I need to stop typing now, too much win. LAOF.

LMFAO you drunk! Though yes, I'm in for the cool list, not as a part of it, like, voting or stuff. :laugh3: Merry Christmas (even if it's past mifnight here!)

And Tea, they look so cute and funny! Aren't those kinda criquet jumpers? omg so english lmao

lol. who knows. newbie fans get criticism sometimes. especially when the album came out a year ago, right? I'm excited. It was sold out at the record shop and the guy ordered it for me. Now I need to read this thread and get the scoop in the band. :P

Aw no, new fans are DEFINATELY welcome! :D :dance: You don't have to be right on top of a band to be a good fan ;) I thought the album only came out a couple months ago... but then I live in the States, so it's different for me.

I suppose now that Andy'll be gone for awhile I'll have to really take this thread by the reins and post news and stuff. Hmmm.