✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

**The Kooks!**

frogbuttgirlie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww I know I know! Very Libertine-esque :\ eeeeeemotional!

So yesss, finally found a way to listen to that 'Colours Are Brighter' song they recorded for that charity for the kids thingy ('The King and I') :dance: (hah I know I can't write a proper sentence lately! :stunned:). Hop on to their site and give it a listen! It's very catchy I can tell! No one will rip it cause it's for charity of course, but at least you listen to it online :wink2: (and the whole CD me thinks). Check the gallery as well, their picture dressed as kings is amazing! wooo hope we can get a proper version of it! :dance::dance:

Ohhh I love you lots Tea :kiss: *saaaaaaves*

Though I do wonder who that fourth guy in there is :thinking: lmfao no more unknown members please!

I fucking know Dani. It's the song, I can tell. So awesome awww :nice:

funny you say that Tea, it's probably Pete playing :sick:

Ok, this is really random. But let me just say... The Kooks are fucking excellent driving music. Seriously, their album is just one of my all time staples when I'm taking the long way home, or going out to the mall an hour away. I fuckin' love it. 'Sofa Song' is so fun...

For some reason driving makes me appreciate music :laugh4: haha

lmfao it's true! That's one of my top played albums while driving as well! I kinda dance to it a bit too, yes, while driving :uhoh: shhhh don't tell anyone!

^ Which reminds me of Luke SHH at us in the Jo W thingy :wacky: a bit too sexy for me! :wacko:

(Might I add that I finally own an original copy of the album? Waheyyy love it!)

Yes, finally! It was about time but we don't get in my fucking country :angry:

lmao dancing while driving= extreme fun. Me and one of my friends love to look like absolute dorks and get all these funny looks at traffic lights :lol: weird.

Hahaha, I think that's like a universal thing that EVERYONE does :laugh4: I remember I went down to my summer home with my friends for a weekend and on the way down my friend Emily sat next to me in the front and literally danced like such a slut to We Are Scientists and the Strokes. It was one of the funniest things ever. We were all dancing in my car at a red light down by the beach with Arctic Monkeys cover of 'Love Machine' and these guys were pointing and dancing along. :laugh4: Amazing.

*sigh* fun memories...

Ohhh I love you lots Tea :kiss: *saaaaaaves*

Though I do wonder who that fourth guy in there is :thinking: lmfao no more unknown members please!

isn't that Max on the picture, all the way on the right? I wish he'd come back properly, hopefully in the next year.

isn't that Max on the picture' date=' all the way on the right? I wish he'd come back properly, hopefully in the next year.[/quote']

I don't think it's him AT ALL. It's been said on their board but that theory was discarded almost immediately :laugh3: 1) Doesn't look like him 2) It wouldn't make any sense.

LMFAOLMFAO Dani! I do that ALL THE TIME! It's so much fun :wacko: People in cabs giving these wierd looks :lol:

And now you mention it, he looks like a lot like Bryan in that photo :stunned: I never would have said but he does! Mmmmm am I sensing a new fancy obsession? :laugh3:

No no no, Andy! I swear (SWEAR!) that I'm not growing a very mild (almost NONEXISTANT) obsession with Paul because I just realized he sort of resembles Bryan, who I already harbour a very nasty crush on.

I swear that's not what's happening.

I just never realized how really good looking he is.

:wideeyed:

Uh, yeah! That's ALL!

:bigcry:

:laugh4: