✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

**The Kooks!**

frogbuttgirlie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be, might be! :sneaky: *tries to sound misterious*

I'm definitely checking every day :wink2: (Yes, bf's still here if that's the question) lmfao sounded so stupid!

Anyhooo, been all over the kooks' board trying to find ANY info on the Union Chapel acoustic thingy for Jo Whiley they did but apparently no one went? Wtf fans these days :rolleyes: I'm just trying to know if maybe you've heard/read/whatever something somewhere?

So far (soooooooooooo faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar oh Didzy, get out of my mind!), I only found 3 photos :\ Nothing impressive, I'm sorry!

w_kooks1.jpg

w_kooks2.jpg

(OK wtf my mind is DIRTY :sick:)

w_kooks3.jpg

Awwww Luke having a tea :nice: He's sticking to his policy after all his tonsils issues :heart:

Actually, the first time I looked I was more like "wow what flippin' SWEET trousers!" and then I saw you say that, gave it another look and.

yeap. you are not hte only perve here.

Poor guy. I'd help hi---

oh my god I can't believe I just...

Actually, no, I can. :laugh4:

*pulling little devil off the shoulder*

Trying to redeem myself:

The guys' been on Virgin X-Treme Radio (or whatever) in this show where they just have a band over to just chat, play some music and kinda have them take over the radio for an hour :lol: Anyways, just got it myself, but from what I've read it's nothing too impressive, they played a lot of their own album :laugh3: Self-promotion heh?

To whoever's intested: http://www.sendspace.com/file/mtinl9

It's the flat, and the acoustics, and the kind of dirtyness of it that makes me totally think "oh my god... the good old days..." :bigcry: omg I love it so much.

Oh jeez, unclean, unshaved men.... that's it for me. I'm dead.

Yay for unclean men and unshaven men :sneaky:

My mum worries, she fears I'll marry a homeless man. lmfao.

Yes, finally! It was about time but we don't get in my fucking country :angry:

lmao dancing while driving= extreme fun. Me and one of my friends love to look like absolute dorks and get all these funny looks at traffic lights :lol: weird.

Yeah I get that a lot. :laugh4: :laugh4:

*pulling little devil off the shoulder*

Trying to redeem myself:

The guys' been on Virgin X-Treme Radio (or whatever) in this show where they just have a band over to just chat, play some music and kinda have them take over the radio for an hour :lol: Anyways, just got it myself, but from what I've read it's nothing too impressive, they played a lot of their own album :laugh3: Self-promotion heh?

To whoever's intested: http://www.sendspace.com/file/mtinl9

:kiss:

I'll gladly take the blame for that! :laugh3:

Agree about 'Ooh La', always been my favourite off the album (don't say of all Kooks' songs cause there are several bsides I just looooove), and the video :heart: only adds perfection to the whole concept.