🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Postcrossing

Weneverchange

Have you already tried postcrossing?

The idea is to send postcards to the addresses that you get when you register. Then someone receives your postcard and registers it to the database-->you'll get a new address to send a postcard to, plus you will receive a postcard from someone-->you register the card that you received. You can only have a maximum of 5 cards travelling at a time.

It's very cool and a nice hobby, I've just started this like a week ago, and I've already received one card from Holland, and two people have received my card :)

http://www.postcrossing.com

• 5 years later...

Haha this thread is like 5 years old, still want to say something

I absolutly love Postcrossing! I'm a Postcrosser now for exactly one year and I already received 154 postcards! The cool thing is, in my profile I ask people to write about what connects them to Coldplay! And I've received some wonderful postcards with stories from Coldplay concerts they've been to, and songs they relate to special moments. Also got some Coldplay postcards! All I want to say is join Postcrossing if you love sending and recieving postcard, and love to hear other ones opinion/stories about for example Coldplay :)

My profile: http://www.postcrossing.com/user/Prospekt

Some postcards I received:

Photo%2006-12-11%2015%2007%2012.jpg?w=8786ae2c

The blue one is a homemade 3d card! And the one at the top right is also handmade! She made the photo herself! A note with "Look how they shine for you" on it, and then some stars! Love it! Sent her a postcard back of course.

And here is a really lovely Coldplay story I'd like to share with you:

Photo%2006-12-11%2015%2007%2048.jpg?w=06c503c6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

well mystery solved on the swap, i got a postcard and the sender wants i send her one of my postcards (i guess she likes the ones i use to send :uhoh: )

yet i'm a long way to be on the top senders of my country, (yet my rate is 6 postcards sent per week) but is so amazing experience allowing to "travel" so far :D

well mystery solved on the swap, i got a postcard and the sender wants i send her one of my postcards (i guess she likes the ones i use to send :uhoh: )

yet i'm a long way to be on the top senders of my country, (yet my rate is 6 postcards sent per week) but is so amazing experience allowing to "travel" so far :D

i don't know what happened to two of my private swaps. they never replied if they got the postacrds that i sent or if they actually sent one for me. :sick: but others are just amazing. :nice:

• 3 months later...
i don't know what happened to two of my private swaps. they never replied if they got the postacrds that i sent or if they actually sent one for me. :sick: but others are just amazing. :nice:

i swapped postcard with one, but never got an answer if she ever received my postcard.

i'm going to swap several postcards to a fellow postcrosser in Poland :dance:

and penpaling with another one from Belarus to practice my german.

:nice:

i got the offer of swapping other postcards and even stamps from other postcrossers too.

• 5 weeks later...