✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What Time Is it and what are you doing ??

Soufiane

:D I know, right? He's just...*fangirly sigh*

Oh, you have NO idea how pissed I was that he left. I threw a huge fit in the living room and told myself I was going to boycott the finale. :laugh3:

Well, I ended up not boycotting it, just out of curiosity, but I seriously thought about it. Seriously. It didn't help that I hate Stefan with a bloody passion. :blank:

OMG, I screamed an epic 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' when he went home. :bigcry: Team Euro was broken up! I wanted Team Euro to be in the finale soooo bad.

I hated the fuckin' finale. HOSEA THE SEAFOOD CHEF WHO CAN'T COOK SEAFOOD wins. I wanted to cry. I don't mind Stefan, I find his arrogance entertaining. :lol:

Anyways, it's 5:55 PM and I'm working on homework OH HAPPY DAYS.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, I screamed an epic 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' when he went home. :bigcry: Team Euro was broken up! I wanted Team Euro to be in the finale soooo bad.

I hated the fuckin' finale. HOSEA THE SEAFOOD CHEF WHO CAN'T COOK SEAFOOD wins. I wanted to cry. I don't mind Stefan, I find his arrogance entertaining. :lol:

Anyways, it's 5:55 PM and I'm working on homework OH HAPPY DAYS.

I actually didn't mind Hosea. Did I want him to win? No, not really. :\ I actually thought it would be really cool if Carla won, just because she was the dark horse throughout the entire competition.

Anyway. It's now 2:13 pm, and I'm here on the Internet messing around while wearing the lovely, green, and glitterly plastic derby that my mother gave me last night. :)