✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

list bands you hate

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i also dislike nirvana, and the white stripes, and foo fighters etc.

i just see no musical interest in incubus

and nirvana lyrics bore me, and i think all they have going for them is hype, which can never be taken away now, and no-one dare diss a dead man...but meh

just my opinion.

there's many i dislike

:shrug: uh oh... moi, is not liking the evanescence hating. I mean, if you are purely basing the hating on 'bring me to life'... cause quite frankly it's not my fave either :shock:. However, they have some good shite... IE. the song HELLO and UNDERSTANDING. :-D

Just had to say that hehe :D

ANYWHO'S there's not a lot of bands that I hate with a passion cause ya know... just because it's not my thing... might be someone elses, so meh. :D

HOWEVER, there's one exception.... THE MAN or how I like to call him... the ugly Jesus that fronts the freakin' band NICKELBACK!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SERENITY NOW! :shrug:

ok, here is a better list... regardless of wether i hate them or not, will put the 1-5 exceptional songs i usually like by them.

Pearl Jam (Evenflow)

Cannibal Corpse

System of A Down (chop suey)

Limp Bizkit

Iron Maiden (Fear of The Dark)

Led Zeppelin (When The Levee Breaks)

Slipknot

Korn (the first minute of Thoughtless and Freak On A Leash)

Radiohead

Blur

Oasis

Sigur Ros

Simple Plan

Green Day (Good Riddance, Basket Case, When I Come Around, Welcome To Paradise and Blood, Sex & Booze)

Blink 182 (all the small things)

Box Car Racer (i feel so, there is and all systems go)

Chevelle (send the pain below)

The Used

Good Charlotte (the first minute of The Anthem)

Dashboard Confessional

Less Then Jake

New Found Glory (my friends over you, sonny and another which i cant remember the title of)

Sex Pistols (Bodies)

The Clash (Rock The Casbah)

The Ramones (we a happy family, blitzkrieg bop and sedated)

AFI

Anti Flag

Black Flag

Weezer (keep fishin and island in the sun)

Audioslave (Like A Stone)

Rage Against The Machine

The White Stripes (7 Nation Army)

i hate the following Genres: any type of Punk what so ever, Rap, Teenie Pop, Nu/Thash Metal, Blues and Christian Rock, no im not a devil worshipper, i just dont see the point of singing and writing every song you do about god, YES i do believe in god too. for me country is 50/50, i like some of it and dont like some of it.

erm I like most stuff...I used to be all like 'oh I hate that person's song because they are pop' without actually listening to the song..so now I like anything thats got a good tune to it...erm..but in general I really dislike boy/girl bands, I usually don't like hip hop, rnb or garage of any type. Another thing that annoys me are the bands attempting to be something they really obviously arnt like Good Charlotte for example...it's kind of funny though, a friend of mine who was madly in love with westlife heard a crap song by Good Charlotte and then came up to me and said 'Oh my God Sammie, I love Good Charlotte they Rock! I'm gonna become a grungarrrrr' (thats how she says grunger..she's kinda cockney) but in responce to this statement I just laugh..and walked off...heh..I didn't have to write that all out..but I'm so bored It hought I may aswell... :roll: :shrug: :D

90% of the people on the internet seem to be severely lacking in their ability to recognize when people are joking.
It's the first time that someone don't follow me,I'm very sorry about it,i never had this problem before. :( :cry:

it's true though, you'll always see some guy posting "radiohead are stupid and unoriginal" or something like that and his name could even be "Thom Y is my God" and the first 500 people who see it will still spend a half hour typing out long, detailed explanations of why somebody's joke post is wrong. :shrug:

(obviously that hasn't happened on this thread, but there's still some inability to recognize jokes)