Find results in...
✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Funniest things your parents/family ever did/say about Coldplay

laurazstar

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, to understand what i'm going to say, my mother doesn't speak or understand english, and once i was listening coldplay's CD and my mom ask who was the girl screaming?, it was really fun..., but then she heared most of the CD and she realized that it was a guy singing and that it was really good.

well' date=' to understand what i'm going to say, my mother doesn't speak or understand english, and once i was listening coldplay's CD and my mom ask who was the girl screaming?, it was really fun..., but then she heared most of the CD and she realized that it was a guy singing and that it was really good.[/quote']

Screaming girl=Chris...:thinking: ...:laugh3:

My sister commented on how they were the ugliest band she had ever seen, then I was reading a book on coldplay, she looked over my shoulder and said, "cor, hes fit", at a picture of Guy, when I told her who he was, she said, "well that guy is a wally for being in that band", I said "no, he is Guy!", I still don't know if she got what I was talking about?!

When I was listening to Clocks my dad starts laughing because he was imagining Chris sitting there writing "yoooou aaaare" 50 million times...:laugh3:
Something similar happened to me - well, my mother heard Clocks (the "yoouuuu aaaaareee" part) and asked who was squeaking...:angry:

"Oh, you like Coldplay right? Chris Martin's band."

"It's not Chris Martin's band, he's just the lead singer in the band, there's four of them."

"Whatever, same shit, Chris Martin's band.":angry:

"No, not really."

"He's pretty ugly." :(

"That's you opinion, but the bassist is really hot."

"There's a bass player?" :shocked2:

"Yeah, his name is Guy."

"Guy? Weird name."

"What about that dude who always does interviews with him? Aren't they gay like the guys from Chemical Romance?" :stunned: :shocked2: :o :shout:

"No...Chris is married..."

"OH YEAH! He's a dude that named his kid apple!"

"Good job."

"Yeah, who would do that?"

*silence*

"Well, I got to go, I'll talk to you later."

"Sure."

"Hey, one more thing."

"What?"

"You know how I know you're gay?":(

*sighs* "Because I listen to Coldplay?":uneasy:

"Yeah!" *person laughs and walks away*:furious:

A conversation I had two days ago outside the pizza place w/ a kid from my school. I swear, it was the most pointless and stupidest thing ever. Then again, I am in the US

"Oh, you like Coldplay right? Chris Martin's band."

"It's not Chris Martin's band, he's just the lead singer in the band, there's four of them."

"Whatever, same shit, Chris Martin's band.":angry:

"No, not really."

"He's pretty ugly." :(

"That's you opinion, but the bassist is really hot."

"There's a bass player?" :shocked2:

"Yeah, his name is Guy."

"Guy? Weird name."

"What about that dude who always does interviews with him? Aren't they gay like the guys from Chemical Romance?" :stunned: :shocked2: :o :shout:

"No...Chris is married..."

"OH YEAH! He's a dude that named his kid apple!"

"Good job."

"Yeah, who would do that?"

*silence*

"Well, I got to go, I'll talk to you later."

"Sure."

"Hey, one more thing."

"What?"

"You know how I know you're gay?":(

*sighs* "Because I listen to Coldplay?":uneasy:

"Yeah!" *person laughs and walks away*:furious:

A conversation I had two days ago outside the pizza place w/ a kid from my school. I swear, it was the most pointless and stupidest thing ever. Then again, I am in the US

totally ridiculous...F..k that...:veryangry:

haha :D

Well last we had a soccer game :p And well i'm a goalie and i was very bored (cause we were the better team..)

So i got a mp3 player of a soccer mate, and clocks was on :p Haha i went shouting on the field youhou aare:p and in dutch i translated it i sang : Jij bent.

Everyone looked at me very weird:p But well i went crazy ofcourse ;)

Later when there was a goal or something i began running with coldplay in my ears haha :D