✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Funniest things your parents/family ever did/say about Coldplay

laurazstar

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. My dad stopped acknowledging any kind of music that came out after the '70s. :laugh4:

He doesn't know their names, either. When I browse the Chris thread, he just says, "Is that Coldplay?" followed by a joke about how they can never "warm up."

Ha. Ha. :rolleyes: :laugh4:

My dad only likes metallica and Pink Floyd and stuff... is everybody's dad like that? and then my mom is more into new, hit music (strange isn't it). And then I am just into Coldplay... sometimes some new singers... but mostly all the new stuff is either fake or complete crap. music is just dead these days :confused:

today somebody actually tried to make fun of me for liking coldplay .. it was so funny! so i have pics of coldplay's three album covers hanging up in my locker at school (yes i do still go to school, i am a kid) and this kid looks at them and he's like "you like coldplay? well.. you know what... coldplay.. is like... uh.. for people who, uh.. don't like music."

my reaction was : :thinking: and then :lol: :laugh3:

"nice try buddy"

I always talk to a friend of mine about Coldplay, and she really gets tired of it, so now she talks about Daniel Radcliffe to me ( she's a bigg fan :p). And we do this for like a year now. A few weeks ago she said something to me like: If Goldplay would .... (dunno what she said). And I said: what?! did you just say GOLDPLAY? And she said: uhm.. yeah? that's their name, isn't it..? And I just laughed a for a million years :D Ohh how stupid.. am I that bad in articulating?

I had that in the shop !

I asked a sheetbook and she said Goldplay isn't it ? I said no it's Coldplay with a c :)

And later my pic on my mobile is the name 'coldplay' and my teacher one time grabbed my mobile and he said what's this goldplay ?

I Laughed :p and said no it's Coldplay :) It's a very good band.

lmao... my friends are always like "whats that band you like? somethin' play?"

!! - Today I heard Speed of Sound on the radio!! For the first time in like 9 months!!! :D It made me so happy!! We're building a house and there was like a construction guy on the second floor and i was downstairs and he had a radio and I am standing in the kitchen and i hear the beginning of the song and i am like OMG is that speed of sound?!?!? so i run upstairs and it was!!

OMG- In Heath Seminar we have to do a 20 minute speech and have a video on a certain topic. My friend who HATES Coldplay did OCD and played a video that had Fix You on the credits. So when she was finished I was, of course, like: "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! YOU'VE MADE MY DAY! YOU PLAYED FIX YOU!" And she was like :o "That was Fix You!?! FUCK! I'm SO ashamed of myself!''

:lol:

I had that in the shop !

I asked a sheetbook and she said Goldplay isn't it ? I said no it's Coldplay with a c :)

And later my pic on my mobile is the name 'coldplay' and my teacher one time grabbed my mobile and he said what's this goldplay ?

I Laughed :p and said no it's Coldplay :) It's a very good band.

it's very "hollandisch', this GOLDPLAY thing :D haha

oh well, i think the best i've ever heard came from my mum... when i said to her i want the Coldplay's cd (they were not so famous at that time) she asked

"of who?? do you want the cd of the Cornflakes??"

and, i swear, she wasn't joking... i think i kept laughing for a day...:laugh3: