✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Funniest things your parents/family ever did/say about Coldplay

laurazstar

ok so i saw this on a panic! at the disco board who saw it on a Greenday and I started reading it, and it was actually really funny. I can't think of anything now about my family, but if your parents or family has done anything... share! This could be a really funny...

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmm i remember one, not that funny, but we have the live 8 dvd and coldplay came on and i like, raced to the tv and my mum was like to our guests

"Oh she just loves Chris. She hates Gwyneth" which is SO not true!!

i'm sure you guys can come up with funnier... stuff?

"Coldplay. Sounds Like something you need to microwave"-my aunt.

*looking at my poster*"Oh...It's them- Coldtrain."- my other aunt

*when begging to go to concert my mother replied* "HOTPLAY, COLDPLAY,THERE AIN'T GONNA BE NOOO PLAY 'CAUSE YOU AIN'T GOING!" (this one hurt, actually.)

"he looks like a squirrel!!!!"- my friend on Chris at the grammys.

Well, I guess I don't have any funny stuff either - my mum keeps mocking me because of the baby names that Chris and Gwyneth chose for their children; she also slags off Chris' "dancing style" and my brother keeps telling me how amazingly depressing and melancholic Coldplay's music is and that he's already counting the days until I throw myself off a bridge because of them -.-

i think yo had to be there for this one but...

one time my mom was screaming at me to wake up but i didnt want to, so she came into my room to yell at me. that old copy of rolling stone with them on the cover was on my floor and she picked it up, looked at it quietly, and said "you think they'd have at least one razor between them. they could share, for gods sake. that's what you should send them: razorblades." i just about died laughing.

my mom also thinks chris is gay and he doesnt know it yet.

however, she loves coldplay and is the one that got me into them in the first place, so i cant really complain.

hmmmmmm this happened last night, when we had a guest over for dinner -

Guest: oh... coldplay............

My brother: I'm sick of them. All Laura ever talks about (he comes once a week by the way)

Me: No i don't!! I havn't talked about them tonight!

My brother: ......... but we are all watching the coldplay dvd..

Most likely thinking they know the words to "speed of sound" and sing it only to reduce it to more of a hum in an attempt to make fun of me and my obsession with said band.

oh jeez. When my family wants me to turn Coldplay off they'll scream the lyrics at the top of their lungs, especially my neice! i remember A while back I was playing What If and I couldn't even hear Chris all I heard was:

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH! THAT'S RIIIIIIIGHT! TAKE A BREATH AND GET IT INSIIIIIIDE! OHHHH! SOMETHIN' SOMETHIN'!!!!!!"

hmmm... well, everytime Gwenyth is at an awards show like the Golden Globes, I always have this exact conversation with my dad...

"Where's that guy you like?"

"What guy?"

"You know, the one with the high voice and the puffy hair that doesn't shave. Isn't he married to her?"

"...Chris Martin?"

"Yeah, why isn't he with her?"

"He never goes with her."

"Well he should. He's a wimp. He should be out there just following her.

"They keep work seperate, they never go with eachother."

"What? That wimp."

That's when I turn back to the television and ignore him...

.... *cough*

oh jeez. When my family wants me to turn Coldplay off they'll scream the lyrics at the top of their lungs, especially my neice! i remember A while back I was playing What If and I couldn't even hear Chris all I heard was:

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH! THAT'S RIIIIIIIGHT! TAKE A BREATH AND GET IT INSIIIIIIDE! OHHHH! SOMETHIN' SOMETHIN'!!!!!!"

:lol:

My brother calls Chris a goat.... Saying he sounds/looks like a goat....