Find results in...
✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Funniest things your parents/family ever did/say about Coldplay

laurazstar

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i remember when i went to Australia to see coldplay in June this year and i was only staying for a few days. Anyways, i went through customs and the lady was checking my tickets and everything and this is how it went:

Her: Short stay... why are you here?

Me: Oh, i'm meeting my dad and we are going to a concert.

Her: Oh? What concert?

Me: Coldplay *big grin*

Her: Coldplane?

Me: No.... coldplay

Her: coldplay?

Me: yes.

Her: oh.... are you in the band?

Me: No!

Her: You're here to watch?

Me: yea.

Her: Are they from here?

Me: No... they are from England...

Her: Oh... go... through

By the end of the conversation, the lady was SO embarrassed.

I work out front of a hotel and talk to guests from all over the world, so one day these British guests were sitting waiting for their bus to leave, I asked them if they liked Coldplay. Well, the kids go "yeah, we got their music, but their mother said "Oh, that Chris Martin, he sweats too much! He's always sweaty! I much prefer Robbie Williams, he doesn't get all sweaty!" I just had to laugh at that one! :laugh3:

Here's something: My dad and I were watching the Grammys like, two years ago and Coldplay was performing that night. I can't remember what song they were singing, but my dad saw Chris playing the piano during the song and my dad says to me: "What is he doing? He looks like he's going to fall off or something. He looks like he's having a seizure". Oh, and here's something that my friend told me. She told me that when Coldplay was here last year for the VMAs, her sister was working at the hotel in Miami Beach that all of the celebs were staying at. She ran into Chris and she had told him that she was going to their concert in October (lie, she couldn't find tickets) and he had given her his number so she could get ticket (She did end up getting awesome seats for the show). But the funny part was that after that happened, she tells me that Chris Martin had major B.O. =P

• 2 years later...

The winner is my sister...She knows some of their songs but she doesn't know that the songs she knows are from CP or the face of the boys... Anyway, after the last gig in sept, I showed her the concert program...First she said: 'they are four ??!' and then she adds: 'they look good...I bet they are all gay...' :dozey: I look at her with my face that says 'HOW CAN YOU BE RELATED TO ME??!!!' Then she pauses on Guy and said 'This one is really cute'. yeaaah, try to save your life sister!! XD

Family...

My dad saw some of Coldplay's Live 2003 DVD and he said, "I feel bad for that poor guy. He must have been picked on in his life... he's really goofy looking isn't he?" About Chris, I mean. I decided not to fill him in on how many of us think Chris is sexy :D

My four year old is called Will, so he is fixated on Will Champion and wants to be a drummer :D

He says, "That's Baldy Will, who's that..?"

Me: "Chris, he's the singer"

Will: "Who's that..?"

Me: "That's Jonny"

Will: "Who's the other guy..?"

Me: "Guy"

:D

Aww, that's adorable! :D

My dad saw some of Coldplay's Live 2003 DVD and he said, "I feel bad for that poor guy. He must have been picked on in his life... he's really goofy looking isn't he?" About Chris, I mean. I decided not to fill him in on how many of us think Chris is sexy :D

:D:D:D

Say him please, Chris is very sexy!!!!!!! (my opinion ;) )