✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

O CANADA!!

Sweet One

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( awww...that's so sad..my best friends are leaving as well, one's going to guelph, the others are going to Western and Laurier. I'm gonna miss them so much!!!

Did you end up going to Milne Park Sarah? I was gonna go but we went to Ontario place instead. It was awesome!! :D

:( awww...that's so sad..my best friends are leaving as well, one's going to guelph, the others are going to Western and Laurier. I'm gonna miss them so much!!!

Did you end up going to Milne Park Sarah? I was gonna go but we went to Ontario place instead. It was awesome!! :D

Is that what it's called? The place at Elgin Mills and Leslie is where I went, it was pretty good. There were tones of people :shock: Some of my friends went to Ontario Place also, did you hear about the guy who got killed in the parking lot after the Jay-Z show that night?

Yeah of my closest friends I have one going to McGill, two going to Guelph, and one to Waterloo :(

awww..that's too bad ShibbNani!!

hahaa laura's friends coming to western so i can harass them! muahahahahaha

Note to self: Must warn friends about Nadine.

Is that what it's called?

Oh no, never mind..hahaha...i heard about that killing. I was so freaked out!

yeah down with the NRA!! Shame it didnt die with Charleton Heston!! No offense to the deceased and all :shock: I need a Canadian passport!! Anyone wanna swap?? So far i got a US and a UK one in my collection, Canadian ones are hard to get hold of!:lol:

I just looked it up, appears i was wrong about Heston!! OOPS! Well i've probably given him the kiss of death now :o

S, you could just marry me for the green card & passports then dump me later! :lol: we'd have 3 passports each, the possibilites are endless!! I think i'll put one on ebay soon :lol:

here in Etobicoke, theres a couple of dark clouds.

man, the temperature right now is the best. I want it to stay like this.

yeah i was sitting outside before catching some rays on my extremely pale skin :)

I just looked it up, appears i was wrong about Heston!! OOPS! Well i've probably given him the kiss of death now :o

S, you could just marry me for the green card & passports then dump me later! :lol: we'd have 3 passports each, the possibilites are endless!! I think i'll put one on ebay soon :lol:

Sounds like an excellent plan to me. But I don't even know your name :shock:

er yeah..heh heh..dont think ive ever spoken to you on here! :P i'm Greg' date=' what's your name? Well my bags are packed and i've taken the liberty of changing the flag icon in the profile :D[/quote']

I'm Sarah, says so above my avatar ;) So if we are married we will have to settle how much time we will spend in each country. You want to live in Canada and I in the UK, we'll do half of the time there and half here. :)

sounds good! but you know we could just get away with you living in UK and me in Canada all the time! We'd be "officially" married but if we lay low in one country for a while just to make it look legit, after that we'd be golden! Really, who'd check up on us? :lol: