✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

So, was that the Coldplay Christmas Present?

Wally

yeahhh I know but you know.. they can't be in more than one place at the same time :P

and you know how many time we had to wait until this....

1st time of coldplay here-... and we like them since a lot of time...

yeahhh I know but you know.. they can't be in more than one place at the same time :P

and you know how many time we had to wait until this....

1st time of coldplay here-... and we like them since a lot of time...

Oh I know, I know, I'm happy for all of you guys :D

I'm not saying it's unfair they're playing over there, I'm saying we all want a Christmas present, so I doubt that this was supposed to be the gift, you know ;)

If "someone" was reading the messageboards, then maybe "someone" is noticing that we want the Toronto DVD to be released really bad ?! :wink3:

*sigh* I just wish it was the T.O. DVD being released, they promised :bigcry:

and it doesn't have to be the Xmas present, just in the near future :wacko:

To me finding out the new album isn't gunna take 5 years was the present!somthing extra would be great too:D

congrats to South America!

^I agree, but any Aussie gig would be good to see (i didn't get to see any, but next time i will!!!)

To me finding out the new album isn't gunna take 5 years was the present!somthing extra would be great too:D

congrats to South America!

^I agree, but any Aussie gig would be good to see (i didn't get to see any, but next time i will!!!)

i agree with everything you just said coldkay!! i didn't see them when they were here either, which i was cut about, but next time they come - FRONT FREAKING ROW!!!!

i was soo very happy when i read that guy said maybe JANUARY 2007!! that would be so amazingly wonderful, even if it was just a new single. but even if not january, any time next year would be AWESOME. :D

• 2 weeks later...