🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Do you play by ear?

alyssa

That's good if you just learn it that way by ear ! :D

Well yeah i think i should thank my mum for putting me to that music school, haha, because now i both play by ear and read sheet music. I'm not like super good doing either of them though..but i could be worse

I don't, I haven't got so far yet, but I don't think I have that musician ability. The only thing I can do by ear is to correct some little mistakes on non original sheets or to figure some variations on the songs live, you know chris uses to play songs not exactly the same ways, he adds some cool stuff

only seriously easy songs :smug:

sigh I'm so annoying i have so many songs for piano yet every time i wanna finish one i get half way then get board of it and move on.

FUDGE MUFFINS i hate it and i also hate shit sheet music you know when your try'n learn a song with piano being the main instrument in it and the sheet music does something completely different ar not at ALL!!!!!! :wink3:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You bet I play by ear. I get my musical ear from my dad's side of the family. And in the past few years I've learned that I can find a harmony to most melodies with ease just like my grandma. Tabs are often a lazy way for me to make sure I'm playing things right but its fun to try by ear first. I've tought myself guitar and the basics of piano by ear so I'm sure I would progress faster with a music lesson or two.

You bet I play by ear. I get my musical ear from my dad's side of the family. And in the past few years I've learned that I can find a harmony to most melodies with ease just like my grandma. Tabs are often a lazy way for me to make sure I'm playing things right but its fun to try by ear first. I've tought myself guitar and the basics of piano by ear so I'm sure I would progress faster with a music lesson or two.

Pretty much the same for me, but I don't know where I got my ear from, haha. My sister has a good ear too. :D My parents can't play instruments... :uhoh: