✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CCC [Project]: "How We See The World" CD for Oxfam ON SALE HERE!!!

If you haven't already heard of it, How We See The World is a benefit album comprised entirely of music by members of Coldplaying.com. All proceeds from the sale of this album will go to the Oxfam Unwrapped program.

Here's how to order your copy:

Now it's even easier to order!

Our distribution site, TuneCore, who provide the album to sites like iTunes and Rhapsody now probide artist pages. By linking to our TuneCore page, you can listen to all tracks, download them from iTUnes or purchase hardcopy from CafePress. One link does it all!

Check it out at: http://www.tunecore.com/music/howweseetheworld

CafePress & the Coldplaying Charity Club shop

The Coldplaying Charity Club shop (For Hard Copy)

Credit Cards

CafePress accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, check cards (as long as they are connected with one of the major credit card companies listed above) and CafeCash. One can safely enter the entire credit card number via CafePress' secure server, which encrypts all submitted information.

Money Order

CafePress no longers accept checks or money orders as a payment method. However for those without a credit card, the disc will be available for purchase (outside of CafePress) with a money order and it will be personally shipped. For further information and all the details, please PM Tania (victaniac) or Nadia (lunar1126).

CafePress' CD Returns Policy

CafePress only accepts unopened CDs, within 30 days of purchase, for a full refund. Just fill out the returns form. Defective or damaged CDs are also replaced by filling the same form. Shipping charges are non-refundable.

Contact CafePress

Fill out their online form.

Telephone

1-877-809-1659

Monday – Saturday

9am – 9pm EST

Post Mail

CafePress.com

Customer Service Dept.

950 Tower Lane Ste. 600

Foster City, CA 94404

Online Music Stores*

eMusic

eMusic works with subscription plans. There is a free trial and then a monthly fee for either $9.99 for a "Basic" plan, $14.99 for the "Plus" plan or $19.99 for the "Premium."

Click HERE for additional information.

Rhapsody

Rhapsody offers a streaming on-demand access to it's library of music. It works around 3 membership plans: a free account (limited to 25 streams per month), the Rhapsody Unlimited plan ($12.99 per month) and Rhapsody To Go ($14.99 per month).

Visit HERE for more information.

iTunes USA:http://ax.phobos.apple.com.edgesuite.net/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/browserRedirect?url=itms%253A%252F%252Fax.phobos.apple.com.edgesuite.net%252FWebObjects%252FMZStore.woa%252Fwa%252FviewAlbum%253Fid%253D251023094%2526s%253D143441

Sony Connect online music store:http://musicstore.connect.com/album/545/Various-Artists/How-We-See-The-World/500000000000022001578.html

(More online music stores to come!)

*Terms of service vary. The Coldplaying Charity Club is not responsible for any activity that occurs under your account. Please read all rules and/or policies with care.

Please visit our myspace at http://www.myspace.com/howweseetheworld for more info about the album and the artists.

or join our Facebook group for updates and links to share with your friends:http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=19345304704

You can also check out the coldplaying.com wiki for more info at http://wiki.coldplaying.com/index.php/How_We_See_The_World (Thanks victaniac for putting it all together!)

Special thanks go to victaniac and lunar1126 for their tireless efforts to help me make this a reality.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:dance::jester::mad::smash::cheesy::dance:

Million thanks to everyone involved who made this possible! And to you Trace, I'm sure it was quite a delight putting up with Nads and I :laugh3: :heart:

I've just ordered mine! :wideeyed:

YAY!!! LET'S CEL-E-BRATE!!!! I'M ORDERING!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! THIS IS BETTER THEN WHEN RUSH OF BLOOD GOT RELEASED!!! WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

This is truly such a unique, collaborative effort!! Thanks to everyone who helped put it together. Of course, biggest thanks to Tracie! :dance::dance:

Ordering it now!!!!

We must hold some kind of record for number of pm's between us,lol.

:laugh4: Isn't that the truth!

Yaay million thanks to everyone who have already bought the album! :cheesy: And don't worry Trace, I only recognize some because Nadia made this awesome $1.36 Campaign database with tons of names and screennames. Hah :happy2:

So far we have 4 completed orders (already shipped) and 3 pending ones, that haven't shipped yet. Nadia and I bought the album while logged in to the Cafepress account, so as the "shopkeepers" it discounted our purchase :dozey: But we now know that for future purchases we have to log out. We will make up for the loss when we make the large order, that'll be available for non-credit card holders soon! :happy:

We'll start up a thread regarding the Oxfam Unwrapped project pretty soon, too.

Weee! :dance:

ATTENTION: Cafepress is reviewing the CD to make sure it is in compliance with Cafepress regulations. During this time, the CD has become unavailable for purchase. We will inform you as soon as it is back up!! (Hopefully it wont take too long...)

The race is on!

How We See The World

DateDescriptionLocation

Mail Retrieved From Shipper

Apr 15 2007Received at UPS Mail Innovations Origin RPFGroveport, OH

Processed at UPS Mail Innovations Origin RPFGroveport, OH

Apr 16 2007Transferred to UPS Mail Innovations Destination RPFAustin, TX Apr 17 2007Received at UPS Mail Innovations Destination RPFAustin, TX Apr 17 2007Manifested (Postage Paid)

Apr 17 2007Entered USPS Facility - SCFNORTH HOUSTON, TX

Your mail piece has been transferred from UPS Mail Innovations to the United States Postal Service.

Apr 17 2007 08:52AMELECTRONIC SHIPPING INFO RECEIVED NORTH HOUSTON,TX

Apr 17 2007 05:54PMSHIPMENT ACCEPTANCE NORTH HOUSTON,TX

VS

Coldplay Boxed Singles

ROANOKE, VA, US 04/19/2007 10:30 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA, US 04/19/2007 7:59 P.M.

DEPARTURE SCAN 04/19/2007 5:45 P.M.

ORIGIN SCAN US 04/19/2007 5:55 P.M.

BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Go Go Go :dance:

ATTENTION: Cafepress is reviewing the CD to make sure it is in compliance with Cafepress regulations. During this time, the CD has become unavailable for purchase. We will inform you as soon as it is back up!! (Hopefully it wont take too long...)

CD is back up for sale!! :dance: Get it while it's HOT!

I got my copy today, and it looks and sounds grand. :D I'll take a snap of it later to show you all....