✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CCC [Project]: "How We See The World" CD for Oxfam ON SALE HERE!!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Weeee, i just got my copy :nice:

I was so happy to see a cafepress package on the table :wideeyed: Ha, i'm listening to it right now and i just want to thank you all for making it, it feels super to listen to it :dance:

• 5 months later...

debut album

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been around here for a while. I`ve been really busy with music (and still promote HWSTW as much as I can), and am happy to say that I have a record deal and am recording my debut album with Mick Glossop in London. Anyway, if you're interested in all the goss, head over to a blog I started while in London.... www.mandyleigh.com/blog/

Love and thanks to you all :)

Mandyleigh XXX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Now it's even easier to purchase How We See The World!!

Our distribution site, TuneCore, who provide the album to sites like iTunes and Rhapsody now probide artist pages. By linking to our TuneCore page, you can listen to all tracks, download them from iTUnes or purchase hardcopy from CafePress. One link does it all!

Check it out at: http://www.tunecore.com/music/howweseetheworld

• 3 weeks later...
Got mine today Tracie, wow that was fast! Really a lovely collection of songs and for such a good cause too.

I'm posting a picture of my two favorite Coldplaying things!

Aw...WOW! THat made my day seeing this post! I've kept everyone's pics of their copy, and everytime I save a new one, it reminds me that the project is still going strong, even though it dosn't always feel that way to me. I'm so glad you liked it. There's so much talent on this board. Coldplay have inspired a lot of new talent, not just to promote themselves, but help the planet too! Thanks for re-envigourating my faith in HWSTW!:laugh3:

• 5 months later...

I just checked the Myspace profile for the first time in a while and holy shit I can't believe its got SO many plays! Over a million, thats more than some bands who have sold millions of albums and play to twenty thousand people a night lol! This board really is an amazing advertising tool!

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...