✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lyric vs. Lyric Game

Guest REManic

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A

A: "You just want somebody listening to what you say. It doesn't matter who you are. It doesn't matter who you are

B: "Are you missing something? Looking for something? Tired of everything searching and struggling Are you worried about it? Do you wanna talk about it? Oh You're gonna get it right some time"

Out of those two A is my favorite because that lyric and song helped me come out as gay.

A. Seriously, I wish we could all do that. We all our own world that we are a part of and we all have a place in this world. People have a place, hatred and division doesn't. We would gain a deeper perspective of our existence if we could just see that, looking down on earth, borders and divisions are of human creation, they were never meant to be here.

Answer either of the following...

A: You're in control, is there anywhere you wanna go?

B: Are you scared of what you don't know?

• 2 weeks later...

B

A: I wanna live life, and never be cruel. And I wanna live life, and be good to you. And I wanna fly, and never come down. Live my life, and have friends around.

B: Under the great North Star, trying to work out out where you are. In the silence of the sea, I don't know where I'll be. In the future, in the past, going nowhere much too fast.

Guest diogo_sg

B

A: In the darkness, before the dawn, in the swirling of the storm

B: Remember you face, who remembers you when you are gone?

"I live to see the world"

A

A: Come on, oh my star is fading. And I see no chance of release. And I know I'm dead on the surface, but I am screaming underneath.

B: In your tears, and in your blood. In your fire, and in your flood. I heard you laugh, I heard you sing. I wouldn't change a single thing.

Guest diogo_sg

A

A: And if we could float away, fly up to the surface and just start again

B: Those who are dead are not dead, they're just living in my head

"I live to see the world"