✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your Cell/Mobile Phone

heartswarm

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well ... i was getting to like it and all when i figured out that ONE txt message can be only 70 characters long. Which sucks, as it should be able to have 160 characters. of course that's possible, but you send then 3 txts and not one. arrrrgh :angry: it's not economical.

that quite sucks...i thought 160 is the minimum number of characters for sms for any phone. i remember my first sms phone - a Nokia 3210' date=' that was YEARS ago, and it allowed up to 160 characters per text message![/quote']

well, no. i can write up to 12 sms at once, but the point is that another message starts after 70 characters or so. on my nokia (4 years old) i can write 5 messages, i think, but the first one is 160 ch. long, the second is 140 ch. long and so on.

• 1 month later...
Hey where's the iPhone on this list ? :P My mom has it.

420-44045fdd88b91.jpg

So that was my phone for about a month, but then my stupid dog ate it (and almost died) so now I'm using my old phone until this onegets fixed.

ohhhhh poor dog..hope it's ok

• 3 months later...

Well, Nokia have the bigest sell here in KSA - everybody love to use Nokia...

and about myself I prefer Nokia - I remember the first time when my father bought to me a mobile phone from Samsung it was small and I loved it

( SGH-S300 )...:nice:

Recently, I bought a ( E61i ) from Nokia ( before three days ) and I think it's good and before that I was using Nokia ( N76 ) and this one is realy good too...:)

and someday I'd love to switch from Nokia to Sony Ericsson or LG... :thinking: