✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Glastonbury to try to ditch "oldies"!!

mc_squared

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm honest... I don't think that it was Coldplay's best performance ever two years ago...

In which case you must have taken leave of your senses. It was phenomenal, and Chris's interaction with the soaking wet crowd was awesome.;)

That doesn't mean the Killers were better now. It's just about two different point of views. As I mentioned above comments like yours are unnecessary simply to the fact that your music taste is different and you can't discuss about it.

It's not worth discussing, because the suggestion that the Killers even come close to Coldplay is completely absurd.:rolleyes:

It's not easy to ignore posts like this one above...

I don't understand it... For me it seems that you always try to provoke people with senseless comments as you already did in this thread. It's always the same... Your opinion has always to be the right one, others are not tolerated. It's hard not to get upset about it and these things don't support a good and fair discussion.

It's not easy to ignore posts like this one above...

I don't understand it... For me it seems that you always try to provoke people with senseless comments as you already did in this thread. It's always the same... Your opinion has always to be the right one, others are not tolerated. It's hard not to get upset about it and these things don't support a good and fair discussion.

Ludicrous statements can't be ignored.

I get fed up with all those people who forget Coldplay just because they haven't got a new album out. It's pitiful, and they should be ashamed of themselves.;)

At least some of us retain our loyalty.

"Ludicrous" is another imprecisely adjective... :rolleyes:

And to assume to your last post I think it's just childish. Why do you think people have forgotten Coldplay? Only because they've listened to other bands in these "gap years"? You can't be in earnest! First I always thought you were a clever man, but comments like this disabused me...

If I would go on with your "theory", then you should also be ashamed of yourself... You've listened to Snow Patrol and went to one or two concerts. That's exactly the same thing!

You also can't listen to all the same songs over and over again. You don't have to be a supporter of one particular band... there are so many great bands outside the world who wants to get attention. So why not support them as well?! Don't know what's wrong about it...

"Ludicrous" is another imprecisely adjective... :rolleyes:

Nope. It was spot on.:smug:

And to assume to your last post I think it's just childish. Why do you think people have forgotten Coldplay? Only because they've listened to other bands in these "gap years"? You can't be in earnest! First I always thought you were a clever man, but comments like this disabused me...

If I would go on with your "theory", then you should also be ashamed of yourself... You've listened to Snow Patrol and went to one or two concerts. That's exacly the same thing!

No it isn't, because Coldplay are still my number one band, and I won't go around slagging them off or deserting them like some people I could mention (e.g. the "junkie Pete" brigade).;)

You also can't listen to all the same songs over and over again. You don't have to be a supporter of one particular band... there are so many great bands outside the world who wants to get attention. So why not support them as well?!

There are many bands out there, but only one Coldplay.:smug:

That's the most rediculous thing i've ever read :laugh3: :laugh3:

What a colourful adjective.............................. :rolleyes:

..I think someone's secretly a little jealous ;)

Jealous of wading through mud swamps in the rain to listen to mediocre bands? Guess again!!;)

Right. :dozey:

Ok so The Who, Arcade Fire, Arctic Monkeys, Bjork, Maximo Park, The Killers....all 'mediocre'. Sure.

As for wading through mud swamps....I don't think you can really comment on that fairly when you weren't there. Sure we did, and at time it was pretty awful, but that's the whole fun of it. Everyone just gets the blitz spirit about it and carries on having a good time regardless. It's called 'letting your hair down and having fun.' ;)

• 1 month later...